Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Newark, NJ
Like I said before it's by far the best I can get my mouth and sensitive to rush so grate and soft to brush up with
Alana S.
Burbank, CA
This doesn't really deeply clean, but it was fun to use when I was younger! I loved how it was gentle on my teeth.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does a good job, but was t a very big fan towards it. Felt they could have done a better job with this toothbrush.
Sierra M.
Norwich, NY
It's a good tooth brush it just doesn't work the best for my teeth personally. But while i had it it did work good.
brooke s.
San antonio
This is an okay product. Super flimsy and not so great. It qpuld be good if tou lightly lile to bruah ypur teeth
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
Power toothbrushes are the best I love them for myself and my kids they really make your teeth feel extra clean.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one is a great try. It was not too bad. I liked the movement on this one better than the oscillating ones.
Celastine H.
The so nice power really gets all of the plague off of your teeth. Very soft bristles that don't hurt the gums.
Tessa Q.
Elkhart, IN
These work well for me and I've always loved their designs! Plus I like having the tongue brush on it as well.
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for those little rascals and they will have fun with their fun time wash up buddy the minions.