Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn K.
las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price this toothbrush works well. I take this when I travel and it's a nice alternative to the expensive sonic toothbrushes.
Stacy V.
Jacksonville, TX
My kids use this product and love how effective and easy it is to use. They also have more fun being that its a power toothbrush!
Michelle P.
Columbus, OH
You want clean and real go getter toothbrush! This toothbrush gets into the crevices..The spining actions makes my mouth happy.
Denisse B.
Winston Salem, NC
Great simple to go toothbrush. It's better than some electric ones one my opinion. I do recommend it thought it's pretty useful
Cat C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this toothbrush! It gets the job done and it's cheap too! Though toothbrushes don't seem to have too many differences.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Colgate toothbrushes. They are so simple to use. Especially the sonic power ones. They make cleaning your teeth easy!
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this toothbrush!! Leaves my teeth super clean gets the job done! And i can easily reach hard spota with this products
Erin L.
Omaha, NE
Ok, nothing great. Battery ran out quickly and wasn't worth it to replace. It was thrown away as soon as the battery ran out.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this for my son and now he loves brushing his teeth! Seems to clean his teeth well and I have recommended to others
Tao L.
Walnut, CA
this review is pretty well thought - THIS MESSAGE IS SPONSORED BY INFLUENSTER.COM! GET FREEBIES WHILE REVIEWING PRODUCT!