Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cat C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this toothbrush! It gets the job done and it's cheap too! Though toothbrushes don't seem to have too many differences.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this toothbrush!! Leaves my teeth super clean gets the job done! And i can easily reach hard spota with this products
Kristina W.
Weaver
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Colgate toothbrushes. They are so simple to use. Especially the sonic power ones. They make cleaning your teeth easy!
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Bought this for my son and now he loves brushing his teeth! Seems to clean his teeth well and I have recommended to others
Tao L.
Walnut, CA
this review is pretty well thought - THIS MESSAGE IS SPONSORED BY INFLUENSTER.COM! GET FREEBIES WHILE REVIEWING PRODUCT!
Emily P.
Newark, NJ
Like I said before it's by far the best I can get my mouth and sensitive to rush so grate and soft to brush up with
Sierra M.
Norwich, NY
It's a good tooth brush it just doesn't work the best for my teeth personally. But while i had it it did work good.
Alana S.
Burbank, CA
This doesn't really deeply clean, but it was fun to use when I was younger! I loved how it was gentle on my teeth.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does a good job, but was t a very big fan towards it. Felt they could have done a better job with this toothbrush.
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
Power toothbrushes are the best I love them for myself and my kids they really make your teeth feel extra clean.