Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA
I usually use everything by this brand. I like this product a lot and recommended. Usually buy at the supermarket and is my third time buying it
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My 11 year old son uses this toothbrush and I don't worry if he's getting his teeth clean due to the spin on the brush. He's never had a cavity!
Lupita P.
National City, CA
I like this toothbrush because it really cleans you well and you can change the head when its time leaves your teeth so white and its gentle
katie y.
Fruitland Pk, FL
when i was using an electric toothbrush the Fresh and Protect was my choice everytime it always left my mouth feeling clean and healthy.
Courage O.
Houston
I like this. It's pretty nice to have an electric brush around when you need to use it. It gets the job done like a manual tooth rush
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , NV
For the price this toothbrush works well. I take this when I travel and it's a nice alternative to the expensive sonic toothbrushes.
Stacy V.
Jacksonville, TX
My kids use this product and love how effective and easy it is to use. They also have more fun being that its a power toothbrush!
Michelle P.
Columbus, OH
You want clean and real go getter toothbrush! This toothbrush gets into the crevices..The spining actions makes my mouth happy.
Denisse B.
Winston Salem, NC
Great simple to go toothbrush. It's better than some electric ones one my opinion. I do recommend it thought it's pretty useful
Cat C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this toothbrush! It gets the job done and it's cheap too! Though toothbrushes don't seem to have too many differences.