Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE #80 in Electric Toothbrushes

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colby D.
New Braunfels, TX
My son uses this and he really enjoys brushing his teeth so I have to give it 4 stars. Anything that makes a 2 year old want to brush is well worth it
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
My son loves this toothbrush and will not use any other lol it works well. I definitely recommend the Colgate Fresh n protect sonic power toothbrush!!
Sara H.
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I love it, I have super sensitive gums and this still works amazing for me. Highly recommend.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA
I usually use everything by this brand. I like this product a lot and recommended. Usually buy at the supermarket and is my third time buying it
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
My 11 year old son uses this toothbrush and I don't worry if he's getting his teeth clean due to the spin on the brush. He's never had a cavity!
Lupita P.
National City, CA
I like this toothbrush because it really cleans you well and you can change the head when its time leaves your teeth so white and its gentle
Terri B.
We use these when we go on vacation instead of taking the kids expensive tooth brushes. In case we end up forgetting them. They work great!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I like this tooth brush. It gets into the hard to reach areas but is still not too harsh on my gums. It's easy to hold and a good price.
katie y.
Fruitland Pk, FL
when i was using an electric toothbrush the Fresh and Protect was my choice everytime it always left my mouth feeling clean and healthy.
Dawn K.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price this toothbrush works well. I take this when I travel and it's a nice alternative to the expensive sonic toothbrushes.