Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE #60 in Electric Toothbrushes

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrew A.
This product is good for little kids helps them brush properly in those hard to reach places as well as keep their mouth clean and fresh, it's affordable and very hip with the style/colors
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
The bristles were too hard for me. I purchased at Walmart and gave it a chance for about a week and got a new one. I would prefer a regular toothbrush over this one as it left my mouth sore
Paige A.
This is a frame at toothbrush! My teeth always feel so clean after I use it! I've tried different types of toothpastes with this brush and my teeth feel clean without fail every time.
brooke s.
San antonio
This is an okay product. Super flimsy and not so great. It qpuld be good if tou lightly lile to bruah ypur teeth
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently using. Its nice and better cleaning than a regular toothbrush.. I used to be against electric brushes but now that I'm using one I understand the hype.
Bethany d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I don't feel like this tooth brush adequately cleans my daughter's teeth. It also did not last as long as I hoped it would, the bristles wore down very quickly.
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
Really like this toothbrush works well and is in a good price point if you unsure if you want to spend the extra on a toothbrush this is a middle ground price
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brush! A must have! It is worth the money and easy to store.. Not too bulky but powerful! I would definitely recommend. I am a first time user..
Brittney Y.
Barboursville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as great at the crazy expensive ones and at half the price. I have always trusted Colgate. Love all of their products including this toothbrush
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Colgate toothbrushes are a great value. You can usually always find them on sale and there is always coupons. They didn't always hold up as other brands.