Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I don't feel like this tooth brush adequately cleans my daughter's teeth. It also did not last as long as I hoped it would, the bristles wore down very quickly.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Currently using. Its nice and better cleaning than a regular toothbrush.. I used to be against electric brushes but now that I'm using one I understand the hype.
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
Really like this toothbrush works well and is in a good price point if you unsure if you want to spend the extra on a toothbrush this is a middle ground price
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brush! A must have! It is worth the money and easy to store.. Not too bulky but powerful! I would definitely recommend. I am a first time user..
Brittney Y.
Barboursville, VA
Works just as great at the crazy expensive ones and at half the price. I have always trusted Colgate. Love all of their products including this toothbrush
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Colgate toothbrushes are a great value. You can usually always find them on sale and there is always coupons. They didn't always hold up as other brands.
It's okay .
II'm not a big fan of it . I find other sonic brushes more powerful than this one. But I would recommend trying this ..it might work for you.
Colby D.
New Braunfels, TX
My son uses this and he really enjoys brushing his teeth so I have to give it 4 stars. Anything that makes a 2 year old want to brush is well worth it
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
My son loves this toothbrush and will not use any other lol it works well. I definitely recommend the Colgate Fresh n protect sonic power toothbrush!!
Sara H.
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I love it, I have super sensitive gums and this still works amazing for me. Highly recommend.