Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE #67 in Electric Toothbrushes

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
If I use an electric toothbrush, then Cologate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush is my go to! I like how quickly I can brush my teeth compared to a manual toothbrush but the cost is one reason why I don't use it all the time. It does the job as long as I have batteries around the house.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Toothbrush works really well and Colgate is affordable for the most part. I brush my teeth regularly and I don't think any thing can compare to this brands tooth brushes. I would recommend this product to everyone
Scott S.
Blue Springs, MO
My daughter used this toothbrush and liked it okay. After about 2 months she wanted a "regular" toothbrush. It didn't seem to clean her teeth any better than a manual toothbrush. We tend to just stick with the ones that the dentist gives us now.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great investment specially if u travel this way u don't have to bring anything fancy or big with u but you will get great results with this product and refresh the product for just a few dollars but it at target or CVS get your coupons and save more
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
This is my sons favorite tooth brush. He actually enjoys brushing his teeth, I have noticed a much better clean, the sonic power makes it more effective and fun to use. I am happy to pay a little more for a tooth brush that my child will use and is more effective. I recommend and will continue to purchase for my household.
Wendy L.
Slatington, PA
My go to toothbrush! Gives your mouth a clean, refreshed feeling just like you just left the dentist office! The cleaning is not rough but a thorough cleaning you can depend on at home. I love it and recommend to family and friends!
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I'm the daughter of a dental hygenist, so i use the toothbrushes mom delivers to the house because this one is the newest and greatest and some sales rep gave them 800
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Super good price! It lasted pretty long too but I prefer the pulsar toothbrush to this. Something about it just felt cheap compared to my other go to. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. I probably will not repurchase.
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
Don't like it as much cause never used it. But will give it a try in the future. Don't know if i prefer colgate or crest toothbrush. But yep both works great for me.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
I like the vibrating cause it feels cleaner bit these don't last long at all. Either should be waterproof or something cause after the battery is dead it's dead. The battery doesn't last long at all either.