Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Scott S.
Blue Springs, MO
My daughter used this toothbrush and liked it okay. After about 2 months she wanted a "regular" toothbrush. It didn't seem to clean her teeth any better than a manual toothbrush. We tend to just stick with the ones that the dentist gives us now.
Wendy L.
Slatington, PA
My go to toothbrush! Gives your mouth a clean, refreshed feeling just like you just left the dentist office! The cleaning is not rough but a thorough cleaning you can depend on at home. I love it and recommend to family and friends!
Morgan H.
I really love electric toothbrushes like this. They're a great alternative to the really expensive brushes. I find that this toothbrush really gets into all the little crevices in my mouth. I'm pretty satisfied with this product.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Super good price! It lasted pretty long too but I prefer the pulsar toothbrush to this. Something about it just felt cheap compared to my other go to. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. I probably will not repurchase.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
The Toothbrush works really well and Colgate is affordable for the most part. I brush my teeth regularly and I don't think any thing can compare to this brands tooth brushes. I would recommend this product to everyone
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
I like the vibrating cause it feels cleaner bit these don't last long at all. Either should be waterproof or something cause after the battery is dead it's dead. The battery doesn't last long at all either.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
The bristles were too hard for me. I purchased at Walmart and gave it a chance for about a week and got a new one. I would prefer a regular toothbrush over this one as it left my mouth sore
Paige A.
This is a frame at toothbrush! My teeth always feel so clean after I use it! I've tried different types of toothpastes with this brush and my teeth feel clean without fail every time.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I'm the daughter of a dental hygenist, so i use the toothbrushes mom delivers to the house because this one is the newest and greatest and some sales rep gave them 800
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
Don't like it as much cause never used it. But will give it a try in the future. Don't know if i prefer colgate or crest toothbrush. But yep both works great for me.