Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tessa Q.
Elkhart, IN
These work well for me and I've always loved their designs! Plus I like having the tongue brush on it as well.
Amanda M.
Gainesville, GA
Makes my life so much easier. I can feel the different with this toothbrush and a regular toothbrush.
Marci R.
I've used these for years now! Just as good as a Sonicare but minus the exorbitant amount you pay!
Michelle B.
I have this brush at my house for when my nephew sleeps over, and he loves it! I'm happy that something as simple as a cute brush can help him brush his teeth more. He seems to like this brush better than the simple normal designs I use to get. He's told me that the brush feels nice on his teeth. So that's a plus.
Adixon M.
Deja tus dientes muy limpios, tiene los pelitos muy suave, lo pueden comprar en cualquier farmacia o supermercado, yo lo uso siempre, esta es mi marca por exelencia, superara cualquier espectativa, usalo te lo recomiendo, si quieres tener unos dientes relucientes usalo!
Aline M.
E uma escova que vem na embalagem bonita, porem eu acho meia dura na parte q escova os dentes, limpa bastante os dentes por ser dura, isso chega ate ser um ponto positivo mas tem que tomar cuidado, se escovar forte acaba machucando a gengiva.....
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
Colgate is an amazing brand and I always buy from them when I can, they never fail me with their products whichever me a repetitive buyer. They always meet my expectation, and I wood recommend to anyone out there wanting a trustworthy brand
Cassandra P.
Works just as well as any other toothbrush. I think it's rediculous to pay extra just to have a toothbrush that vibrates and then you have to replace the batteries after 4 weeks. Not really worth it.
Claudia M.
economic, ergonomic, durable, excellent product for a very good price, is soft on your gums, teeth and tongue and find it at any pharmacy
Isabela G.
Escovas boas e de cerdas de qualidade que não afetam a saude bucal. Muito importante observar a qualidade da cerda na hora da compra.