Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal V.
Alway buy this brand! I love the soft, with the tounge scrubber. Get products!
Ana Paula A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Grate idea the sonic power toothbrush, it does a nice cleaning for my teeth!
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
Great tooth brush! Helps to keep teeth very clean and breath smelling goodb
Michelle B.
I have this brush at my house for when my nephew sleeps over, and he loves it! I'm happy that something as simple as a cute brush can help him brush his teeth more. He seems to like this brush better than the simple normal designs I use to get. He's told me that the brush feels nice on his teeth. So that's a plus.
Aline M.
E uma escova que vem na embalagem bonita, porem eu acho meia dura na parte q escova os dentes, limpa bastante os dentes por ser dura, isso chega ate ser um ponto positivo mas tem que tomar cuidado, se escovar forte acaba machucando a gengiva.....
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
Colgate is an amazing brand and I always buy from them when I can, they never fail me with their products whichever me a repetitive buyer. They always meet my expectation, and I wood recommend to anyone out there wanting a trustworthy brand
Adixon M.
Deja tus dientes muy limpios, tiene los pelitos muy suave, lo pueden comprar en cualquier farmacia o supermercado, yo lo uso siempre, esta es mi marca por exelencia, superara cualquier espectativa, usalo te lo recomiendo, si quieres tener unos dientes relucientes usalo!
Cassandra P.
Works just as well as any other toothbrush. I think it's rediculous to pay extra just to have a toothbrush that vibrates and then you have to replace the batteries after 4 weeks. Not really worth it.
bridget F.
bangalore
Great brand. Great dental care products. Been using colgate toothpaste since forever and now loving its toothbrush. The britsles are super soft to use
Claudia M.
economic, ergonomic, durable, excellent product for a very good price, is soft on your gums, teeth and tongue and find it at any pharmacy