Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
My husband has been using an electric toothbrush for a few yeaqrs now. He has finally convinced me to try 1. I like it. It makes my teeth feel clean without me having to do much effort. I now only buy electric for my house. I am satisfied with my toothbrush
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great investment specially if u travel this way u don't have to bring anything fancy or big with u but you will get great results with this product and refresh the product for just a few dollars but it at target or CVS get your coupons and save more
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I had used Colgate power toothbrushes before and loved them, but they don't carry them anymore at the store. Unfortunately, this one has some rubbery flaps in the brush that feel awkward and squeaky when I brush my teeth. Don't like it. Too bad, because at least you can replace the batteries easily in this one, and the battery lasts way longer than on the Oral B battery-powered toothbrush!
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I used this for the longest time when I was little. Then after a bit the batteries died and when we tried to change the they were leaking and it ruined the toothbrush. The compartment the batteries are in is not completely water proof thus I no longer use this kind of toothbrush.
Helene L.
Tucson, AZ
These are such a fine little product to carry around with you everywhere you go to freshen up after meals, or whenever you might need a little breathe pick me up. They are super minty and leave your teeth feeling super clean when you're in a bind and unable to brush with.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
Not my favorite toothbrush i feel it was pretty rough. I purchased this at my local target but i have used better. I used it for a good three weeks and then got rid of it because i just couldn't stand it. I would recommend it to others if they like rough bristles.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great toothbrush. I first got it from my dentist and have been hooked ever since. I had everyone in my family switch to this toothbrush, that is how much I like it. It is not too harsh on my teeth but definitively does a great job cleaning them
Roxy B.
I typically go with a very simple toothbrush without all the fancy mechanics but this product works like a charm every morning and I don't plan on looking back. Such a great way to get into the nooks of your teeth and get a really good clean every day.
gloria d.
Chino, CA
I was not a fan of this toothbrush though I am a big fan of Colgate products I was very disappointed when I purchase this. After almost lesson a month it stopped working and replace batteries and it still was not working and by then I no longer hadreceipt so that I can replace it.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really don't like a power toothbrush. I feel I get better results with a manual toothbrush. I also don't like the sound of a power toothbrush. It's kind of annoying. I know plenty of people like this type of toothbrush but it's just not for me.