Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I had used Colgate power toothbrushes before and loved them, but they don't carry them anymore at the store. Unfortunately, this one has some rubbery flaps in the brush that feel awkward and squeaky when I brush my teeth. Don't like it. Too bad, because at least you can replace the batteries easily in this one, and the battery lasts way longer than on the Oral B battery-powered toothbrush!
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
This is my sons favorite tooth brush. He actually enjoys brushing his teeth, I have noticed a much better clean, the sonic power makes it more effective and fun to use. I am happy to pay a little more for a tooth brush that my child will use and is more effective. I recommend and will continue to purchase for my household.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
If I use an electric toothbrush, then Cologate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush is my go to! I like how quickly I can brush my teeth compared to a manual toothbrush but the cost is one reason why I don't use it all the time. It does the job as long as I have batteries around the house.
gloria d.
Chino, CA
I was not a fan of this toothbrush though I am a big fan of Colgate products I was very disappointed when I purchase this. After almost lesson a month it stopped working and replace batteries and it still was not working and by then I no longer hadreceipt so that I can replace it.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I used this for the longest time when I was little. Then after a bit the batteries died and when we tried to change the they were leaking and it ruined the toothbrush. The compartment the batteries are in is not completely water proof thus I no longer use this kind of toothbrush.
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
These are such a fine little product to carry around with you everywhere you go to freshen up after meals, or whenever you might need a little breathe pick me up. They are super minty and leave your teeth feeling super clean when you're in a bind and unable to brush with.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
Not my favorite toothbrush i feel it was pretty rough. I purchased this at my local target but i have used better. I used it for a good three weeks and then got rid of it because i just couldn't stand it. I would recommend it to others if they like rough bristles.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a great toothbrush. I first got it from my dentist and have been hooked ever since. I had everyone in my family switch to this toothbrush, that is how much I like it. It is not too harsh on my teeth but definitively does a great job cleaning them
Roxy B.
I typically go with a very simple toothbrush without all the fancy mechanics but this product works like a charm every morning and I don't plan on looking back. Such a great way to get into the nooks of your teeth and get a really good clean every day.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I really don't like a power toothbrush. I feel I get better results with a manual toothbrush. I also don't like the sound of a power toothbrush. It's kind of annoying. I know plenty of people like this type of toothbrush but it's just not for me.