Colgate® Fresh Mint Liquid Gel Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Lizzette G.Colgate® Fresh Mint Liquid Gel Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Angelica C.Colgate® Fresh Mint Liquid Gel Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Fresh Mint Liquid Gel Fluoride Toothpaste is perfect all-around toothpaste for you and your family. The easy-to-use bottle design looks great, and the fresh mint flavor will appeal to everyone. Enjoy a brighter, fresher smile with Colgate!

Features:

• Easy gel toothpaste dispenser leads to less spills
  • Clinically proven cavity and enamel protection
  • 4.6 Ounce bottle
  • Ages 8+

• Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion)). Purpose: Anticavity.
  • Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1

Buy on Amazon
Rachel J.
manhattan
I love the lasting mint flavor, and this little 3 pack is such a good value for your money. I'm on the go quite often so travel size things are so nice for me, and this doesnt leak like other tooth pastes have for me in the past. i will buy this again.
Angela M.
Austin, TX
I always buy these. I trust the brand to protect my teeth but mostly I love the packaging. I prefer the stand o bottle to a tube that leaks on the bathroom counter or loses its cap. These sit upright by my toothbrush and stay nice and clean.
D H.
West New York, NJ
This is my favorite product home I eat it sometimes does really good even though it's two-piece I think I should go see a doctor because I'm starting to go read things all over my face but I don't know if that's because of the Poupees for the cookies
Jean B.
Pikeville, KY
in my opinion colgate is the best toothpaste im 36 years old and its all i ever remember using even as a young child i remember using it. i have no cavities, my kids use it and they also have great smiles
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
The Colgate Liquid Gel Fluoride Toothpaste has great flavor that doesn't burn my mouth all while getting the job done. My breath stays fresh and my teeth feel squeaky clean.
Sandra T.
Great toothpaste for kids that are transitioning from kid's bubble gum toothpaste to the minty, adult toothpaste. It's not overly minty and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh!
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ
I have actually used this product before. I feel that it is good, but I feel it really isn't that effective. Maybe for kids it would be good, but I would have to say I used it once and I would not like to use it again...if I had a choice
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Just bought this toothpaste from dollar tree and I am using it for my teeth, since my braces I can't use whitening tooth paste. And overall I say this toothpaste is perfect for kids as it doesn't burn as you brush. It also gives you that nice minty smell! So for price and the overall of this product I would say it's just great.
to me, it gives you squeaky clean feels after you brush your teeth with this tooth paste. it feels minty and fresh. especially when you ate that fishy smells and you just want to get rid of the smell? well use this instead. it's so easy to use and gives you such a fresh feels. i recommend to those who have been searching for tooth paste that can give give you minty and fresh after use's feels like. thumbs up!
chasity h.
Pembroke, NC
I love Colgate gel flouride toothpaste! I brush three to four times daily to keep my teeth pearly white. Colgate makes it easy with easy dispensing, minty fresh and fluoride added in a no mess container. I recommend Colgate brand to any on the go mom and for the entire family as well.