BY COLGATE

Colgate® Crisp Mint® Paste Fluoride Toothpaste.
Tartar protection whitening.
Fights tartar and whitens teeth. see more...

Christine W.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I usually purchase Crest Whitening toothpaste, but I thought I'd give Colgate a try. I liked that it not only had whitening ingredients as well as tartar control, however I did not get the whitening payoff that I had seen from Crest. I don't think that it was as effective as the Crest Whitening toothpaste. It was not terrible, just alright.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
The flavor of this toothpaste is decent, not too harsh. When purchasing toothpaste though, this is not the one that I go back to. I never noticed any form of whitening to my teeth, and I used this twice a day. I stopped using this due to the fluoride, but the three stars is based on the impact that I gained from the toothpaste.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I have not had any issues with this toothpaste (as with other brands) and I really like this one. Got this at Walmart and I think it does a good job of cleaning my mouth and making it feel clean afterwards as well. I like the taste and I find that it just is a good product - no matter what formula you decide to try.
The toothpaste works fine and does the job that all should do however personally I do not like it due to the taste. The mint is extremely strong and leaves me with a burning aftertaste that I just did not get on with, if you are fine with that then I am sure it will be a great product for you, just wasn't for me!
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
This is our go to toothpaste. It whitens, keeps your mouth fresh and effectively keeps cavaties, tartar at bay and protects your teeth from staining and germs. It's affordable and available everywhere. This is our home brand, we love it. Satisfaction! I prefer the Cinnamint, but the fam is all crisp mint.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Newark, NJ
It's a great product, cleans teeth very good, you see results if using the product at least 3 times a day, and avoid drinking beverages that stain. Or if your a coffee lover, I drink mines in the morning, wait a few minutes and then brush my teeth again after breakfast to avoid staining my teeth.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
I like the taste and it makes me want to brush my teeth more often as it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It says it whitens, too and since I drink coffee a lot, that helps keep my teeth from yellowing form the coffee. I would recommend it as it gives such a great clean feeling.
Bunga S.
Bunga S.
I am a creature of habit when it comes to my teeth and i have been using this brand since as long as i can remember. i enjoy this brand, but i also haven't used much other brands so i cant speak about much. but i also have no desire to switch since i do enjoy this brand very well
Megan H.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
This product did not make my teeth feel clean. I think that its difficult to be a toothpaste that claims to be protecting, while also contain whitening agents. I prefer a toothpaste to be one or the other, not the weird area in the middle. Also wasn't a huge fan of the taste.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Colgate has always been a favorite I have been using it since I can remember, I love the mint in this because it keeps my mouth clean. I brush my teeth 2x a day & floss 2x a day too. I recommend this product as I've tried other brands and always seem to go back to Colgate.