BY COLGATE

Exciting flavor! Stain protection formula. White teeth with an explosion of fresh mint. Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy white teeth accompanied by a unique flavor experience. Whitens teeth; removes stains; helps prevent see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Dezz M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really feel like Colgate optic white does whiten, and to a point it freshens breath. I just wish there was a way that I could find a tooth paste that did it all, cleaned, whitened extra strength, and kept my breath clean and fresh! I feel like regular tooth paste does a better job with breath and this tooth paste does better with whitening. Other then that this is a great product and does work!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Absolutely love this toothpaste! Believe it or not, I buy it at the Dollar Tree. Sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't, so I pick up a couple boxes when I find it. This whitens much faster than other toothpastes I've tried in the past, and I don't have a sensitivity to it that makes my mouth peel like with the Crest products. Colgate is my dental choice for life!
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My family likes to use Colgate, but I personally wouldn't say it's the best. As far as brushing your teeth goes, it does the basic stuff. But it doesn't really help as far as whitening, and the mint leaves a little bit of a strange after taste. However, Colgate is one of the more affordable toothpastes, so if it's what you can afford, it's still a good option!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I remember the first time that I ever use this product and I was so amazed to see those really cool confetti like things in the toothpaste I feel like they pack a very big punch and they keep my breath smelling Super Fresh and keep my teeth looking amazing I love it Colgate really came through
Yasmeen K.
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
I love the colgate flouride toohtpaste with mint- it leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth are pearly white. I use it twice daily, morning and night and will continue to use it to keep my breath fresh and keep my mouth feeling great. I recommend it to all my family and friends.
Elaine K.
This is a solid toothpaste that will get the job done, and leave your mouth feeling refreshed and minty. It's not too strong, as I have found some other mint toothpastes to be, but it's not too weak either. The downside to this product, however, is hammy hat r isn't cruelty free.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
I have bought this toothpaste for years, and I have only strayed away to another brand a few times, but I quickly come back to Colgate. The gel is much nicer than the paste in my opinion, and it leaves your breath smelling much better than the other toothpastes I've used.
Danielle V.
Lacey, WA
I tried Colgate toothpaste, but was not a fan. I did not like the texture of the toothpaste or the flavor. I am very picky about my teeth and never felt like my teeth were getting clean when using the Colgate toothpaste. I personally will not purchase this product again.
So recently I purchused the colgate fluoride tiithpaste.I really liked the fact that it made you feel refreshed and there was an extra mint flavour.I use it 3 times a day and have saw that my teeth now appear to be more white.I definately recomend it for anyone!!!
Imani W.
Frederick, MD
I bought the Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Sparkling White Mint Zing at a local Walmart for a reasonable price. The product was effective for breath odor but did not fully meet my expectations. I wasn't overall satisfied and didn't go back to buy this product again.