BY COLGATE

Exciting flavor! Stain protection formula. White teeth with an explosion of fresh mint. Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy white teeth accompanied by a unique flavor experience. Whitens teeth; removes stains; helps prevent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Review for: Gel more...
This is my favorite toothpaste! I’ve used it for as long as I can remember, and it’s been very effective throughout my life so far! I really appreciate the combo packs theses usually come in as well - I am a frequent buyer of those!
Chelsea K.
Sebewaing, MI
Review for: Sparkling Fluoride Mint Zing With Baking Soda Peroxide more...
We get this toothpaste for $1 at dollar general. It lasts us about a week (we brush our teeth A LOT). It’s super cheap and definitely gets the job done 👌🏼love the flavor and the feeling of freshness afterwards.
Dezz M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really feel like Colgate optic white does whiten, and to a point it freshens breath. I just wish there was a way that I could find a tooth paste that did it all, cleaned, whitened extra strength, and kept my breath clean and fresh! I feel like regular tooth paste does a better job with breath and this tooth paste does better with whitening. Other then that this is a great product and does work!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Absolutely love this toothpaste! Believe it or not, I buy it at the Dollar Tree. Sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't, so I pick up a couple boxes when I find it. This whitens much faster than other toothpastes I've tried in the past, and I don't have a sensitivity to it that makes my mouth peel like with the Crest products. Colgate is my dental choice for life!
Jazmine M.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family likes to use Colgate, but I personally wouldn't say it's the best. As far as brushing your teeth goes, it does the basic stuff. But it doesn't really help as far as whitening, and the mint leaves a little bit of a strange after taste. However, Colgate is one of the more affordable toothpastes, so if it's what you can afford, it's still a good option!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I remember the first time that I ever use this product and I was so amazed to see those really cool confetti like things in the toothpaste I feel like they pack a very big punch and they keep my breath smelling Super Fresh and keep my teeth looking amazing I love it Colgate really came through
Danielle V.
Lacey, WA
I tried Colgate toothpaste, but was not a fan. I did not like the texture of the toothpaste or the flavor. I am very picky about my teeth and never felt like my teeth were getting clean when using the Colgate toothpaste. I personally will not purchase this product again.
gabriela e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I typically stay away from toothpastes that are that green gel like consistency. Typically, they taste overly chemically and I don' t like them. This toothpaste was comfortable and did not irritate my tongue. It is very gentle and effective at cleaning.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this but it made my mouth hurt. I had raw spots inside my mouth that promptly went away when I quit using this product and came back when I tried it again. This may be a personal sensitivity, but I won't try again.
Kris K.
Consistency of the toothpaste is a little strange for me. Mint taste is good, but my mouth didn't really feel 100% clean after using it. Wouldn't really recommend buying. I would stick to something else like crest or sensodyne.