Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Max Fresh Whitening Cool Mint uploaded by Iris R.Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Max Fresh Whitening Cool Mint uploaded by Kristin H.Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Max Fresh Whitening Cool Mint uploaded by Karyn F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Cool Mint With Whitening MaxFresh® Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste.
Bursting with freshness that lasts for hours!
With mini breath strips. see more...

Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
It made my teeth look whiter almost instantly after the first time I used it. I bought it from either walmart or a local drugstore but this is one of my favorite toothpastes to whiten and clean my teeth with.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
Ever since I tried this I have not been able to go back to the regular white toothpaste, it just seems wrong! I use this every day and try to buy it in the different Max Fresh Flavors/colors because I just love how it feels when I'm brushing with it and how minty my breath smells like after brushing!!! HOLY GRAIL in my household!
Mia R.
Got my family obsessed with this product after just randomally picking it up one day. I'm a colgate brusher all the way, and love knowing that there is extra stuff in this helping to protect my teeth. Also great for any younger relatives, gets them excited to brush their teeth!
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I like this toothpaste, it cleans my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I've used this numerous times. It's very effective. It just gives you that clean feeling. It doesn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth. Yes I would recommend to others.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I like this toothpaste and use it a lot. It gives a nice cooling in your mouth. Make you feel great . I like the way it foams up in your mouth when you brush. Should really try it
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
Toothpaste! I know, how do I get excited about it. Well, this toothpaste really helps my teeth look whiter fast. Sometimes teeth whitening systems and strips are just more money than I want to spend. What is nice is that this toothpaste really does cut through the discoloration caused by coffee, tea and just everyday life. Let me be honest in saying that his is not miracle toothpaste! If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in years or you don't brush regularly, don't expect to brush a couple of times with this and notice a difference,. You won't! However, if you brush regularly and take care of your teeth, then this toothpaste will significantly diminish the effects that daily life has on your teeth.
Natalie M.
Fayetteville, TN
Not really big on toothpaste. I use whatever gives me that tingly minty clean finish.This Colgate toothpaste died the job.just the brand in particular works for me.
Emma G.
Ah yes, the toothpaste of my youth. It certainly got the job done, considering my teeth were surprisingly healthy for how often I brushed. Suffice it to say I did not have the best habits when I was young. I always remembered the mint flavor to be almost painfully minty, but it was better than the watermelon flavored stuff that my siblings all used.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Well I'm using the MaxFresh with whitening KnockOut tha helps destroy Nasty Odors and Fight Lingering Food Aftertastings and yes it works. Its very affective because usually you can drink orange juice and it has an aftertaste, this way it still taste great!
Pamela W.
I highly recommend that you try the Colgate Flouride Toothpaste max fresh whitening in cool mint. I'm a big tea drinker and this toothpaste brushes away the tea stains and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh thanks to the cool mint flavor. This toothpaste is very effective and does leave your feeling very refreshed.