BY COLGATE #53 in Toothpaste

Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not personally use this but it works really well for my nieces and nephews! Plus it has all the other benefits of tooth paste in that it helps you clean your teeth, prevent cavities, and is super kid friendly on top of all that. Plus you can pick it up at just about any drug store, but if it is for your very picky kid make sure you are getting the exact right toothpaste or else it is a battle that is just not worth having.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this for my daughter, but wasn't impressed. I know that it is for kids, and bubble gum scented, but it her breath was way less than fresh after using. Her teeth never seemed to shine after brushing, they almost looked dull and film covered. Threw it out after a few uses and never purchased again.
Nathalie B.
Monroe, NC
My kids definitely like these toothpastes. My kids love to brush their teeth (yes, I got the weird ones), so I need a toothpaste that's not to expensive but gives me plenty of product, and gets my kids' teeth clean. This does that. I'm very happy when our dentist says they don't have any cavities.
Lindsay T.
Cartersville, GA
My children all use this paste. They love Dora and Diego and like using toothpaste with them on it. I have used other charachter colgate pastes too and they were great. It gets a little clogged and hardens around where it comes out but I just wipe it off with a baby wipe or something.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
My son LOVES this toothpaste. He uses it every day and tends to be displeased with me when I decide to pick up something else. The mild bubble fruit flavor seems to be just the right flavor for my little guy and whatever keeps him brushing those pearly whites is an A+ in my book.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
My little brothers love this product and because of the cute picture they are actually willing ti brush their teeth so they can be just like Diego. They have swallowed it once or twice but I'm not sure if they can with this product so i will need to find out.
Brittnie M.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this for my nephew when he visited my house. It is a great kid's toothpaste but my nephew wasn't too fond of the flavor. I can't blame him since it was fruity. Overall, I would probably buy it again as it was a good toothpaste for a reasonable price.
Fay M.
La Grange, NC
My son tried this product and he loved the taste and I loved it because it encouraged him to brush his teeth more because he didn't mind the taste and he liked it had a cartoon character and he knew this tooth paste was just for him, a kids toothpaste
Angie G.
Fort Worth, TX
My kids love the flavor of it. it did not burn in their mouth and the fact that it had diego logo on it was a huge help. they love the smell and always ask me to buy it for them. I bought it at walgreens for my baby and I will buy it again for them.
Bobbi W.
Minneapolis
We use kids toothpaste like this all the time. My kids love choosing which toothpaste character bottle they would like to have and I bet it makes it more fun for them to brush their teeth, because they get to take out the fun toothpaste bottle.!!!