Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Brisk Mint uploaded by Jae F.Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Brisk Mint uploaded by Teran F.Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Brisk Mint uploaded by corrisa s.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Brisk Mint® Paste Fluoride Toothpaste.
Baking soda & peroxide whitening.
Cleans deep and whitens teeth. see more...

Lina D.
Everyone wants a clean mouth and brighter, whiter teeth. It is not very endearing to have bad breath or cheesy smile. I like Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Brisk Mint Toothpaste. I believe it is as effective as it's advertisements say it is. I have always known that baking soda was effective as a whitening agent but, Colgate has taken it a step or two further. Peroxide is a disinfecting agent and helps to keep my gums as healthy as my teeth which is a major plus because unhealthy gums can cause heart problems. It tastes better than brushing with baking soda alone and, it makes it more do able. The cost of Colgate brand is suprsingly less than some of it's major competitors but, don't let the price fool you. That in no way makes it less effective. It definitely does it's job and, it does it very well. I would highly recommend that you at least try it to see if it's a good fit for you.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
One of my favorite toothpastes. Very clean feeling after brushing. I am not sure if it is the baking soda or the peroxide but the clean is squeaky clean. I have used other toothpastes and they tend to clean but don't leave the soft feeling and the fresh feeling like colgate baking soda and peroxide. I even think it whitens better than other toothpastes and doesn't leave my teeth sensitive.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
I love this toothpaste! (well, as much as a person can really love a toothpaste.) It is minty and fresh with a hint of grittyness from the baking soda. It is effective and I feel like I can see a difference in how white my teeth are. Buyer beware though, the formula is more runny than other toothpastes and if you don't get the cap on correctly it will leak all over the counter!
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I've used this tooth paste in the past and wasn't overly thrilled with it. I didn't feel like it whitened my teeth as quickly as the other brand I use does. I don't feel like t left my teeth feeling as clean. I also don't think my breath was quite as fresh. I hate leaving a negative comment but if they come up with a new formula id be happy to try it.
Rosanna M.
To be honest my Colgate experienced one since it wasn't as good I don't really like it as much as I love crest I think Colgate is gross and it doesn't clean my teeth as well as Crest does I think Colgate can use some work to be honest but if other people like it well I can't do anything about that because for me I don't like it's disgusting I hate it
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
My favorite toothpaste! Love the taste and how my teeth feel clean and look white! This is the only toothpaste that doesn't make me gag! The taste is not overpowering and my gums feel great! I recommend this toothpaste to all my friends and family. I have sensitive teeth and this works great!
Tiara M.
Jamaica, NY
My teeth got noticeably whiter but either the toothpaste is too harsh or my teeth are too sensitive because, I had to take a break because my teeth started feeling sensitive.

What I did is alternate toothpastes. Otherwise, a definite recommend. Very affordable whitening option. I still use it
Kelsy S.
New Carlisle, OH
Just recently started using this toothpaste, but I absolutely love it so far! It leaves me teeth feeling clean, as it should, and has a nice minty taste, too. I switched to this after a different brand of whitening tooth paste proved ineffective. Hope to see great results from this one!
Mari C.
Fort Gordon, GA
I use this every day maybe even two or three times a day it makes my mouth feel very fresh I have noticed that it does have some lightning affects and yes it does meet my expectations because the price is right and compare to alternatives I like this Brandon I'll continue to buy
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I liked the fact that it was a tooth whitening but I can't say that it actually whitened my teeth. What I didn't like was the taste. I didn't feel like I had fresh breath after I used it- I like a nice, minty taste when I brush my teeth to really feel like I got a good cleaning.