New Brunswick , NJ

What do you enjoy from the slimsoft toothbrush?

Judith D.
Judith D.
Corona, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
My favorite thing from the slimsoft toothbrush, I received from Influenster, is the super soft bristles. The other thing I enjoyed from the toothbrush is that it reaches hard to reach places, which is especially great as I have braces.
4 years, 8 months ago
Do you know y? The bristles from these toothbrush gives a deep clean?
4 years, 8 months ago
I'm in love with this toothbrush
Gina J.
Gina J.
Dallas, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
It's really soft and gentle, but cleans well.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
I received this product complimentary in my Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox from Influenster and I have really been loving the way the bristles clean in between the teeth.
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
4 years, 8 months ago
I enjoy the softness and a flexibility of the toothbrush. Though the flexibility scares me because I'm scared I'll snap it. xD
Ivelisse M.