Colgate® Floss-Tip™* TOOTHBRUSH SOFT
4.62 / 5 based on 1,208 Reviews
Colgate® Floss-Tip™* TOOTHBRUSH SOFT
17x slimmer tip** bristles for a deep clean.
Floss tip™* bristles clean deep in between teeth and along the gum line
Soft rubber handle for a comfortable grip
*This toothbrush does not replace flossing.
**Versus regular end-rounded bristles.
Soft bristlessee more...
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "My gums sometimes bleed when my toothbrush is to hard, but the Slimsoft was gentle on my sensitive gums, but gets my teeth clean." in 67 reviews
- "i know that some people don't like it because it has soft bristles, but given that i have sensitive teeth, it was perfect for me :)" in 54 reviews
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and think that is a great toothbrush if you are looking for something very gentle." in 41 reviews
- "One of the best toothbrush that you could have in your household soft enough for your teeth it alse good for deep cleaning between your teeth" in 32 reviews
- "I love this toothbrush influenster provided in my box so flexibility and soft would recommend too all my friends and co worker's " in 31 reviews
This is very soft, I like to rotate which toothbrush I use some nights my other is the Colgate total 360 sorry if that seems weird but if I feel like my teeth are feeling more sensitive or my gums have been bleeding pretty bad I'll use this, it's very soft leaves your teeth feeling clean just overall a great toothbrush and I recommend it to anyone looking for a softer toothbrush!
It is an okay toothbrush, but not the best. Feels cheaply made, and not very sturdy. Works good to brush teeth quickly, but the bristles don’t clean super well. I prefer Oral-B instead. Great if you just need a quick, few time use toothbrush.
This tooth brush really gets into my teeth. I feel it takes all the food that was left in there during the day from eating. I use it everyday of course for better cleaning. We usually buy this one everytime
I love this toothbrush so much! It makes it so much easier to brush in between teeth that are very hard to get in between. I like it being a smaller size also, so I can get to the back teeth more easily.
This product definitely helps if you have softer or more sensitive teeth. Compared to alternatives, it is more soft and cleans better. I got this product at Target, but you can get it anywhere. It's looks smaller, but it definitely works amazing.
This is the only toothbrush my husband will use! The extra soft bristles don't harm your gums and almost feel like a massage. More expensive than a "normal" manual toothbrush but so worth it. This is the only brush I buy!
I really love how soft this toothbrush is. I think it’s important to have a softer toothbrush because it’s better for your teeth, and this does a great job. It’s soft, small, and works great. I definitely recommend!
I really like this toothbrush. I have very sensitive teeth so if I go to get a tooth brush it has to be soft bristled which I just started using soft bristled since I got pregnant and this really does the job on being sensitive with sensitive teeth and still getting the job done. I recommend!
Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. I’m not sure I buy the fact that the brush that you use makes a huge difference. As long as your brushing game is on point, might as well get a bargain brush.
Q & A
Where is your favorite store to find this?
I love the soft bristles and sleek design don't you?
Is this a good brush?
Yes it is soft but how effective is it?
Does this toothbrush irritate the gums at all?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos