Colgate Floss-tip Black Toothbrush, Soft (Pack of 1) uploaded by Karelyn S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Advanced Floss-Tip Black has 17X slimmer tip bristles (vs. normal end-rounded bristles), that are specially designed for a deep and gentle clean to sweep away food and plaque from along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I discovered this toothbrush in Vietnam and when I first tried it I fell in love with it! It gets in between your teeth and takes out all the gunk and food leaving your teeth feeling really clean. They are really soft and you might not feel like it's doing much but trust me it's definitely cleaning in those hard to reach places. I had to order 6 of these online last year because I couldn't find them in U.S. stores, but now finally Walmart carries them!!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I bought this brush a few years ago and it's hard to find these days but it is one of my absolute favorite toothbrushes!! The brush itself is slender and the bristles are super soft that I felt like I could brush forever with it! The first time I used this brush I ended up brushing two different times in a row just because I loved the way it made my mouth and teeth feel. I don't believe it was to expensive and I absolutely loved it but I haven't had much luck of finding it again but I highly suggest it!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Festus, MO
Love Love Love this toothbrush! It is really hard for me to find though. The first time I got one I found it at Walmart, but haven't been able to find one since. I love how soft it is on my teeth and gums and how it gets in between teeth, too, YOU SHOULD STILL FLOSS THOUGH! I would love to get more!
marley h.
I know it seems like a toothbrush isn't a big deal but it is. Colgate truly has the best most efficient toothbrushes. They are consistent and sturdy. I use mine very day twice a day and it works wonders. I am very happy with my purchase of this toothbrush.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
It's a toothbrush, I don not know what else there is to say. It's not electric so it's obviously not the best thing in the world you cold buy, but gets the job done, as long as you're brushing your teeth I guess you are just fine. I couldn't tell you much more.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
This black toothbrush is so cool. Not only does it look cool, it also is the most effective toothbrush I have ever used. I have never had a toothbrush that has cleaned my teeth as well as this one.
Madison C.
Lexington, KY
I really like this toothbrush because it is soft and does not hurt your teeth or gums. I got mine at Walmart and it definitely met my expectations. I use it twice a day sometimes more. I would buy one again.
Jennafer P.
This toothbrush is perfect for those like me with sensitive gums. It gets in those hard to reach places which I love. And it really does help floss your teeth as you brush. I recommend it.
Kerbie A.
I bought this product about 2 weeks ago. I like that it has the longer bristles on the sides to floss my teeth as I brush. I see no cons with this toothbrush and find that it's been effective at keeping my teeth clean. I will buy this toothbrush again.
Citlali G.
Montebello, CA
This is my go to toothbrush. I have braces so it's hard to find a toothbrush that gets into the brackets. I literally went through a lot of these. The Brissles aren't hard at all so it doesn't hurt your gums at all