BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rishitha R.
Melbourne
Best product for kid. The product doesn't cut into ther gums. Kids love graffitis on ther toothbrush. Gives them a new experience while brushing. They tend to enjoy brushing.

I did not like actually, I used it for 2 months and did not feel comfortable, it made me very small part of the bristles, but beyond that brush does its job, and that's good.
Nor, it is very bad, say that if you have a small child at home if that would serve because they have the youngest mouth and brush is tiny, but those who have a big mouth may not serve them and wear a lot. But it could also serve who have brakes, because it is small and reaches places where large brushes would not.
Domenika A.
Recomendado para niños mayores de 5 años.

Limpiador de lengua en la parte posterior de la cabeza del cepillo de un material suave, proporciona una limpieza completa de la boca
Cerdas coloridas en el centro que indican la cantidad recomendada de crema dental
Diseñado con un material suave
Cerdas extra suaves que proporcionan una limpieza real de varios niveles de los dientes, grandes o pequeños
Andressa T.
Escova com design simples porém bonito, e boa para uso, não é realmente a melhor escova,mas da para o gasto, não muito ela é um pouco frágil porém é bem macia,como já disse um pouco frágil,e pró ela é macia, sim acho que satisfeita,não absolutamente mas satisfeita.
Phyllida H.
Very nice variation of bristle softness; I use fairly hard bristles and my teeth always feel very clean. Unfortunately, the ridges in the tooth brush quickly collects dirt from lipstick and stuff like that. Has to bee cleaned at least once a week or it gets gross. still enjoy using it, it is my go to product.
Anjeline J.
These toothbrushes are great for children's teeth I buy my toothbrushes from Coles they are very effective I am a respect user of Colgate brushes they are very affordable I would definitely recommend this product to others
Alyssa H.
I think it's a fantastic product for all ages, especially younger kids and people with sensitive teeth. I used it everyday until my teeth were not sensitive anymore.
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
My niece is really hard to get to brush her teeth so I let her pick her own toothbrush at the store this is what she picked the colour was a plus because she loves pink and the bristles are very soft so she hasn't gave me any problems when it comes to brushing
Angela V.
You want to buy a good brush for your kid, go for this.its soft and kids love it.

One of the best brushes in the market. Simply reliable, love the brand.
esta bien por que al lavarme la boca es como que me quitara todo lo que se me quedo en los dientes espero que sigan aciendo sepillos aci