BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yany D.
Louisville, KY
i used colgate for many years i really liked sometimes a use another because i like ment flavor
Daniele K.
Escova muito boa limpa super bem otima surpreendente amoooooo . Otima sem mas palavras otima
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
My son uses this toothbrush and it gets his teeth clean without hurt his mouth. He loves it.
andria h.
Crab Orchard, WV
we use these w my daughter & my son (obv not the pink) & they're super easy on their gums.
Rita B.
Abilene, TX
We have these at our office! The kids seem to love the thicker handle to help them brush!
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
Soft. Easy to use. Cute colors. Cheap. Uses it daily. Can be bought anywhere in my area.
Janet A.
Woodstock, IL
My daughter enjoys the fun designs on the toothbrushes and it encourages her to use it

Madison J.
Clio, MI
It's a tooth brush it works fine it brushes my teeth and that's what I want it's great
estela g.
Brookshire, TX
I think that this brush is perfect for kids and people that have sensitive teeth.
Alexandria J.
Picton, ON
My daughter has this tooth brush and she really likes using it. The bristles are very soft and gentle on the gums. I recommend this to all parents with children that have sensitive gums and don't like a stiff brush.