BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
I love using kids brushes because I have a small mouth. This is a great toothbrush I recommend this to you.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this for my 1 year old and she loves it , she doesn't fuss it . She useses the fruity tooth paste
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
I just had this at my sink right now it's mainly for when I travel or something or go to my friends house
Corinna M.
Spring Hill, FL
A little bulky for those tiny mouths, but overall does a good job assuming I can keep my toddler still.
Sammi D.
Great toothbrush! Helps clean my teeth! I use it every day about twice! It's great for kids and adults!
Holly R.
Ottawa
This toothbrush is a good toothbrush. I've bought it for my child and he uses it everyday with a smile.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My kids use to use these all the time when younger they are super soft and great for the little ones!
Stephanna B.
Topeka, KS
I love this product. The bristles are super soft, it gets the job done without scraping your gums!!
Irene K.
i don't love this toothbrush don't get me wrong it does the job but i prefer harder toothbrushes
Yany D.
Louisville, KY
i used colgate for many years i really liked sometimes a use another because i like ment flavor