BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
My little brother uses this toothbrush and I like that it's very soft and gently and not to harsh on his teeth and gums.
Linda R.
Graysville
I would get these for my kids when younger it really excited them to use tooth brush with there favorite tv character.
Ashley W.
Mount Vernon, TX
I got this for my daughter. The brussels did not last long at all. They separated really quickly and were really gross.
Kim B.
Hamilton, OH
Love how cute the toothbrush is and that's it's soft on the little ones. Really love that the cost is reasonable
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
When brushing a toddler's teeth, you must have an extra soft toothbrush. This toothbrush was perfect for my baby!
CHRISTINA P.
Blacksburg, VA
Perfect for a child. Easily handled. Could be a little more creative with the design. My child uses it every day.
This is a really soft toothbrush. It dosnt hurt your gums it cleans very well it does a great job for cleaning.
Cristina Z.
These aren't the best quality but they do there job. I would just buy a better toothbrush for a few more bucks.
Emily M.
My daughter is extremely happy with this toothbrush. She says she likes brushing her teeth with the animals!
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
My children use this and it's good! They don't mind brushing their teeth cause it's really soft on their gums