BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
for children with braces and sensitive teeth and those who do not like brushing their teeth they can look at this and think of it as a fun way to do it I definitely think it met my expectations that I would recommend it to others with children
Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
Soft. Easy for young kiddos to hold. The suction cup on the bottom is such a great idea and it's the best hand eye activity to get them to put it back on the counter. Lasts well even with the hard brushing of toddlers.
Gracyn B.
These tooth brushes are very good for children to uses as they learn how to properly brush their teeth. They are very soft therefore it will be easier on the gums of the child. I would definitely recommend it.
Mikayla W.
Clarion, IA
I bought this brush to massage my gums with. I did not use it to brush my teeth. The bristles were very soft compared to the brushes I normally use on my teeth that sometimes irritate my gums.
Olivia B.
While I had my braces I used this to brush my back teeth and get them cleaner then I could with a larger brush. It cleaned great and did not hurt my brackets at all. I very much recommend.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
My daughter uses this toothbrush and it's wonderful! She's able to brush her own teeth and it is very well manageable for her small hands. Bristles are super soft so beushingis comfortable.
Hilda A.
Columbus, OH
My daugher loves these toothbrush i like them because of the characters on it and it make her excitited to brush her teeth..the have different people to choose from which comes in handy
Taryn D.
Conroe, TX
The toothbrush is perfect for a training toothbrush. The brusels are soft and doesnt hurt the childs gums or tongue. This is a product i highly recommened, the quality is great!
Caitlin H.
Charlotte, NC
My niece uses this toothbrush and keeps it at my house and absolutely loves it. The brisels are the right texture and it's cute so of course she loves it. I purchased it at CVS.
Angelhene B.
Savannah, GA
My niece uses this toothbrush. She says it's soft and doesn't hurt her teeth or gums when she's brushing her teeth. It also works well when she's brushing her tongue.