BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
A simple toothbrush, but it's adorable enough for my niece to be obsessed with brushing her teeth! It's also super soft, which is great for children's teeth! Colgate provides such a great array of different designs, so she is able to get a different look every time it's time to get a new brush!
Caitlyn C.
A very soft and comfortable toothbrush to use. It is definitely gentle yet effective. I do however prefer a firmer toothbrush because it feels like it cleans better, but I do believe this probably cleans just as well with less damage to the enamel.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love this toothbrush! So soft on my daughter's teeth. It is better than alternatives. It is affordable & effective. I would recommend this to other parents. I bought it at Target & it was reasonably priced. This toothbrush for the win. My daughter loves it
Annie S.
Took my daughter to the zoo last week, and she has been obbsessed ever since! This toothbrush is a great way for her to see the animal kingdom one more time before bed, and gets her excited about brushing her teeth! Works really well too, and keeps her teeth super healthy, would definitely repurchase.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
I love being at the zoo with my toothbrush, my hot pink tothrush. Roth rush? ROTH? I love this toothbrush. On the real it works really well. Very worth the price. Would recommend 10/10 yeah. Yeah yeah yeah.
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
WHEN THIS SAYS EXTRA SOFT IT MEANS EXTRA SOFT ! TEN OUT OF 2 recoMMEND THIS. T H I S IS M A G I C! I love it so much. Honestly never felt this close to a freaking toothbrush but this gets the job done like nothing else
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
I use this toothbrush when I go over night places. I usually would use my electric, but this works just fine. I like to use this one, its easy to travel with and allows me to get my teeth clean. The bristles work well too. I keep a couple of these at home at all times.
Sabrina N.
Danville
I buy this tooth brush for my children because they love the charachters on it and the tend to use it a little to hard so the soft bristles help them not to push to hard. It gets their teeth nice and clean and makes them happy. I would recamend this for anyone.
Jaci L.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this extra soft toothbrush to brush my two cats teeth. It is soft enough that they do not mind the brushing. Although they really enjoying playing with the toothbrush in general. The only con is that they dont last too long, but I would recommend.
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
for children with braces and sensitive teeth and those who do not like brushing their teeth they can look at this and think of it as a fun way to do it I definitely think it met my expectations that I would recommend it to others with children