BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela Z.
my basically always touches me use products that are suabes for my gums so this brush is perfect for those who suffer from bleeding gums
Nayeli G.
El producto con el que está elaborado este cepillo es muy suave me ha gustado mucho y aparte los dibujos son muy bonitos para los niños
Guillermina R.
He usado este cepillo dental y me ah gustado . Sólo que es muy pequeño . Las cerdas igualmente son super suaves . Me gusta !
Jasmine B.
Powell river, BC
My little sister uses these and they work super well for her. She loves brushing her teeth with her pretty pink toothbrush.
Lilibeth R.
it is very good, i liked it But i have a short time with it i think it needs more time . I just bought it in a supermarket.
Alessandra Z.
De chica usaba estos cepillos con cerdas muy suaves me gustaban mucho que paraba comprandolos ahora mi hermanita lo usa
Krlita V.
buena para los niños lo usan es muy agradable le encantan los personajes que tienen las cerdas de los cepillos son
Livvy N.
Cleans your teeth and does the job however I believe there is better out there as it is just a standard toothbrush.
Natalia M.
soft toothbrush no harm.very intence,, one of favrouites would buy again. and would definately recommen to others
Ana T.
San Jose de Mayo, Uruguay
It works well, my niece who is learning to wash the deintes buy one and worked very well, so far the brush lives