BY COLGATE #65 in Toothbrushes

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
Babies toothbrush . He loves it . Simple and keeps his little teeth clean (: . It's nice and soft and effective .
April B.
Wilmer, TX
Its good for kids theeth not hard bit not so soft that it will clean the teeth rite n leave them bright .amazing
Tonice G.
Albany, NY
My niece nephew love this watch is just perfect for the little boy is in Littlechief it it is in between all the
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
My kids chew on their tooth brushes so I buy a lot of them. These are good for the price and the kids like them.
mia v.
good for my younger sisters sensitive teeth. comes in a fun color so it doesnt make the task annoying for her.
Ashley F.
My kids have these children's toothbrushes! They love the colors and I like that they are soft of their gums!
Kristi P.
Wood river, Il
My son loves this toothbrush. He gets excited when he can brush all by himself. The bright colors are fun too
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
I like this product for my son. He's 7, so anything soft on his teeth helps him to enjoy brushing his teeth.
Mimi C.
Soft bristles which are easy on the kids and easy grip. Plus fits in our holder where as many usually don't
Emma C.
I got my little brother this. He says that it is really soft on his teeth. It also is very soft on his gums