BY COLGATE #63 in Toothbrushes

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica V.
Milwaukee, WI
I like these Colgate sotf toothbrush for my son, he's having trouble with washing his teeth everyday but the fun colors excite him
lau p.
Dover, FL
This a soft type of toothbrush that a kid will love. It won't hurt them especially if they're learning how to brush their teeth's.
Miriam S.
My son uses this toothbrush and he loves it! He loves the selection of colors and characters! It makes him love brushing his teeth!
sierra H.
I like the little kidd tooth brushes because they are small and soft on your gums your not supposed to get anything other than soft
Tj N Jodie A.
Raysal, WV
My son loves his Colgate tooth brush!! He never has any complaints about it hurting his gums!!! I'll continue to buy this product
Teresa C.
Olivehurst, CA
My 3 year old loves these. They aren't to hard for his tiny gums. It's actually the only one so far that we found that he likes.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
My son loves this toothbrush. It's gentle on his little teeth, and leans them well, which makes me love it too. Would recommend
Tiffany R.
Mastic Beach, NY
I have this for my toddler and he loves it. The bristles aren't rough on his gums and baby teeth also it cleans out nicely
Gabby D.
Staten Island, NY
This is a cute little toothbrush for the kids, with soft bristles that act gentle on the teeth. Great for the little ones.
Chelsie S.
greencastle, pa
These are great. My children all have sensitive teeth and I couldnt find a toothbrush that they liked until I bought these