BY COLGATE #65 in Toothbrushes

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darby M.
Sylacauga, AL
Very affordable product. I'm sure kids every where love these. I don't have kids of my own but if I did, this would be the toothbrush I bought for them.
Desree S.
Shreveport, LA
I recommend this for toddlers just learning how to brush their teeth. The fun colors and easy to hold handle makes brushing time fun. Love this product
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
Like any other tooth brush its okay, you can buy any where such as Walmart, Walgreens, or cvs . I only use soft brush and got one similar to this
zaveaire c.
hoes to when shopping for brushes for my babies they love the characters and the fun colors are so fun thtas how they get me to spend my monies

Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Very soft but able to get between teeth without cutting m gums. No cons. Great toothbrush No problems at all. I bought it at the grocery store
Madeline R.
I alternate between using this childs extra soft toothbrush, and my sonicare electronic. Keeps me clean without damaging my sensitive teeth.
Molly R.
My dentist has recommended that I use only the softest of toothbrushes because I brush too vigorously. This toothbrush gets the job done.
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love this brush because the bristles are soft and I know it will help prevent from overbrushing, not to mention the design is cute
Monica C.
Mcallen, TX
My children love animals and have a lot of fun using these cool toothbrushes!! It makes it fun for them and makes mom and dad happy!!
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
Perfect softness for little ones! Priced well and hold up great. Great buy!! Target is a great spot to get them. Head on over now!!