BY COLGATE #63 in Toothbrushes

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
Highly recommend bristles are very soft and won't hurt my child's mouth. I do have to buy them a lot to replace only because my child loses them all the time! The price is very reasonable.
Autumn C.
Jacksonville, AL
This toothbrush is great for younger kids. My younger cousin uses it for his small teeth and it keeps them clean and white all while getting the food particles out of his teeth! Good product for a good price!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I use this toothbrush for my little one. He loves the bright colors and loves to help brush his teeth. It's very soft and gentle- perfect for little ones mouths! I definitely recommend !
Lamae D.
My little girl love the colors these coming however I have noticed without any other products she never has any problems but what this product seems to make her gums bleed slightly.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
Great toothbrush for the littles. Especially the soft bristles for their tender gums. Plus the vast rage of designs helps the kids get excited to have their own special toothbrush.
Sirius H.
Lo comore para mi primo de 7 años, sangraba mucho y me recomendaron este cepillo, ya ha mejorado mucho, es muy buen cepillo de cerdas aptas para la dentadura de un niño
Florena S.
Lincolnton, NC
I like keeping a variety of product from different so i can try it anytime and its just great im a reoeat user which means i have used it more than once the only thing i can find about these is pros
Samantha R.
Fort Worth, TX
This Colgate toothbrush is the best for small children and brushing their teeth because it amuses them will brushing their teeth.Also the bristles are super soft for their little teeth.
Laura F.
Des Moines, IA
This brush was just ok. It was priced a little high and my son didn't really care for the print on the brush. The brissels kept coming out and we may have gotten one that was defective. I don't think this met all my standards and I will not be buying this product again.
KATHERINE P.

I tried the colgate brushes and are good, the only but I would put it is that the bristles sometimes tend to hurt the gums and slow to reach the area of ​​new wheels that are springing up more but I think it is something that can improve, of rest it is excellent.