BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This was the first toothbrush we bought for our daughter. At first she just wanted to carry it around but eventually she realized what it was for. We've had to get a few more since because she wanted to take her toothbrush now but it is perfdct to fit in her tiny mouth and it has helped her learn how to properly brush compared to other children's brushes
Lupe S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's the perfect size for my 5 years old daughter. She's been using the same brand and style since she was 30 months old (of course replacing it every 3 months). She loves it and so do I. Is soft enough for her teeth and gums. It would be great if they added that small suction cup at the end of the brush so she could just stand it up when she's done brushing her teeth.
Dallas L.
I ppuurchasd this for niece for Christmas and me being a dental assistant i showed her how to use it like a big girl because she is only three and a half. well i got a call from my sister in law informing me that this tooth brush has already started to fall apart. th brush hairs are coming out and it really disappointed me. i know it is extra soft but it shouldn't do that
Ieland F.
Quality toothbrush for not very cheap! Love the color and you can get a lot of use out of it before having to replace it! Very effective in cleaning your teeth! Very satisfied! Use it everyday!
Cierra F.
My sister loves this toothbrush it really helps get in between the teeth and give her a good clean. It totally met my expectations and I think it's the best of the best and so does my sister. This product was great!
Kimberly R.
Works well. Easily maneuvers around teeth. Even though extra soft, it continues to perform well. Very effective, would repurchase this product since this is my first experience with this type of Colgate toothbrush.
Kaitlyn G.
My niece uses this toothbrush and it is amazing! The soft bristles not only are gentle on her teeth, but it is good at getting everything out of her teeth as well
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
The Colgate Extra Soft Children's toothbrush is fantastic! Purchased my daughter's from Walmart. The bristles really are extra soft which is great so Im not hurting her gums by brushing her 8 teeth :] First time trying this toothbrush, however I would definitely recommend it to other parents with little children!
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I bought this toothbrush for my niece, and the soft bristles make it less irritating for her to brush her teeth. She has extremely sensitive gums and it sometimes prevents her from wanting to take care of her dental hygiene, and this type of brush seems to make it a lot less intimidating for her to brush her teeth.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
A simple toothbrush, but it's adorable enough for my niece to be obsessed with brushing her teeth! It's also super soft, which is great for children's teeth! Colgate provides such a great array of different designs, so she is able to get a different look every time it's time to get a new brush!