BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting enamel and gums. Non-slip rubber grip provides superior comfort and control.

Benefits

Raised cleaning tip specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas

Circular power bristles to help remove tooth stains

Non-slip rubber grip for comfort and control while brushing

Available in

Soft, medium and firm bristle firmness

Moriah G.
Ozark
My kids and I have used these toothbrushes for the past couple of years now. We all have some tooth and mouth issues-my son has cavities, especially on one of his front teeth; my daughter has had a root canal plus has had 6 cavities filled; and I have had a tooth pulled, plus one has almost fallen apart and two more that have cracked in half and are each missing half. These toothbrushes are easy on our gums while thoroughly cleaning our teeth. They massage while not drawing blood, get where toothpicks cannot reach, and have ridges to help clean our tongues on the back. The bristles are in sections plus there is also a section that is in a circle to help make sure all parts of your teeth get cleaned.
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
I love this toothbrush! It not only cleans your teeth but also cleans your gums too! Always leaves my teeth looking great! But this toothbrush can also be used to help clean those hard to get clean corners of your bathtub and grout in your tile clean and bright!
Jackie R.
I was so happy when I saw this extra soft tooth brush in the store. My gums are so sensitive at times that even a soft tooth brush could be too much. But, now I can brush my teeth without having to worry about any pain.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate® EXTRA CLEAN Toothbrush Soft these are the best brush so effective. Being a dental assistant I always advice everyone to use the brush. I like this brush the most. I repurchase the brush every 3 months.
Bryn N.
I just got this toothbrush and I'm pretty impressed! The bristles are VERY soft, so it will be good for anyone with sensitive gums or teeth, but I also felt like it did a great job of cleaning my teeth. There are enough different types of bristles to clean all the angles in your mouth.
Becky S.
These are a good value to buy and have as back up toothbrushes in a guest room or in case you have a visitor that needs a toothbrush and you like being hospitable. They're soft bristled and for me, a bit too soft, but they don't come in other strengths at the CVS by my house so I bought these and we've given them out and bought them again with no complaints.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I️ purchased this brush because it was inexpensive, and I️ love the brand. It lasts awhile before needing to be replaced and I️ feel like it does get a deep clean in. I️ wish they came in different varieties for softness, thickness, etc. Overall would probably buy again.
Jackie M.
These are handy for travel or to keep as spares in the house so you can switch out when your toothbrush starts getting old or if someone needs one. The handle is slim but the bristles get the job done and they're available everywhere and affordable.
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
The bristles are soft and great for sensitive teeth and gums. It does a great job of cleaning my teeth and it’s reasonably priced too. Colgate® EXTRA CLEAN Toothbrush Soft
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
First Impressions: Cheap, nice color variety, comes in extra soft to medium

The Product: Ever since I was a kid, I was very picky about my tooth brushes. Now idk why, but they have to be a specific size, texture, grip, weight, all of that. Yeah I know, I'm weird!! But this toothbrush is the ONLY toothbrush I use! It's perfect in so many ways. First, you have the option between extra soft, soft and medium which makes is appealable to many. Second, the bristle head is just the right size where it's big enough to get a bunch of area yet small enough to get to the inside wall of your teeth! This toothbrush is easy to handle, a good weight and all around everything you need in a toothbrush! Plus it's like $0.85 at Target and $2.50 for a 4 pack.

Overall: This toothbrush is applicable to anyone, affordable to anyone, perfect for everyone!

back