BY COLGATE #15 in Toothbrushes

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting enamel and gums. Non-slip rubber grip provides superior comfort and control.

Benefits

Raised cleaning tip specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas

Circular power bristles to help remove tooth stains

Non-slip rubber grip for comfort and control while brushing

Available in

Soft, medium and firm bristle firmness

Buy on Jet.com*
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate® EXTRA CLEAN Toothbrush Soft these are the best brush so effective. Being a dental assistant I always advice everyone to use the brush. I like this brush the most. I repurchase the brush every 3 months.
Bryn N.
I just got this toothbrush and I'm pretty impressed! The bristles are VERY soft, so it will be good for anyone with sensitive gums or teeth, but I also felt like it did a great job of cleaning my teeth. There are enough different types of bristles to clean all the angles in your mouth.
Becky S.
These are a good value to buy and have as back up toothbrushes in a guest room or in case you have a visitor that needs a toothbrush and you like being hospitable. They're soft bristled and for me, a bit too soft, but they don't come in other strengths at the CVS by my house so I bought these and we've given them out and bought them again with no complaints.
Angela D.
I needed a smaller travel toothbrush, so I bought this set. And I love it for traveling, it's small in size so it fits in any travel bag I have. I went on a trip with two other friends, and we actually all had the same toothbrushes. So I think it's a pretty good toothbrush if all 3 of us had it. I've repurchased it once, and will continue to .
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I️ purchased this brush because it was inexpensive, and I️ love the brand. It lasts awhile before needing to be replaced and I️ feel like it does get a deep clean in. I️ wish they came in different varieties for softness, thickness, etc. Overall would probably buy again.
Jackie M.
These are handy for travel or to keep as spares in the house so you can switch out when your toothbrush starts getting old or if someone needs one. The handle is slim but the bristles get the job done and they're available everywhere and affordable.
Chanique H.
Meriden , CT
The bristles are soft and great for sensitive teeth and gums. It does a great job of cleaning my teeth and it’s reasonably priced too. Colgate® EXTRA CLEAN Toothbrush Soft
Megan K.
First Impressions: Cheap, nice color variety, comes in extra soft to medium

The Product: Ever since I was a kid, I was very picky about my tooth brushes. Now idk why, but they have to be a specific size, texture, grip, weight, all of that. Yeah I know, I'm weird!! But this toothbrush is the ONLY toothbrush I use! It's perfect in so many ways. First, you have the option between extra soft, soft and medium which makes is appealable to many. Second, the bristle head is just the right size where it's big enough to get a bunch of area yet small enough to get to the inside wall of your teeth! This toothbrush is easy to handle, a good weight and all around everything you need in a toothbrush! Plus it's like $0.85 at Target and $2.50 for a 4 pack.

Overall: This toothbrush is applicable to anyone, affordable to anyone, perfect for everyone!
Leilani F.
Out of all toothbrushes this one has to be my favorite. Since a child I've struggled with sensitive gums and used to bleed terribly every time I'd brush but with this product, the soft bristles are safe and get the job done leaving my mouth clean and in no pain at all. The tongue scraper on the back makes it a two for one deal saving you money, time and stress about having to buy a whole tongue scraper. The variety of colors are also a plus since I share a bathroom with my parents making it easy to tell which toothbrush is mine.
Nadia T.
A favorite in this house for manual brushing. I have tried other brands and they don't hold up as well as this toothbrush. Used twice daily, it last a while! Exceeds our expectations and I don't buy any other type of toothbrush after trying others and not as pleased with them as I am with this Colgate.