BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting enamel and gums. Non-slip rubber grip provides superior comfort and control.

Benefits

Raised cleaning tip specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas

Circular power bristles to help remove tooth stains

Non-slip rubber grip for comfort and control while brushing

Available in

Soft, medium and firm bristle firmness

Buy on Amazon
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this product because it keeps my mouth very clean. The way the brushes clean my teeth is ok. I think all toothbrushes are pretty much the same . It’s just a matter of preference. I will probably buy these again.
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
I always have to have extra toothbrushes on hand, I shop for them at my local Walmart where I always find deals. Colgate is my go to tooth brush brand, I like them the most, I'm very satisfied with them..
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
These work pretty well for both people and dogs. The medium is a little harsh, so next time I will stick to using soft which is what dentists recommend anyway. These are not as good as the 360, but it's still a decent toothbrush. The different colors make it easier to identify whose toothbrush belongs to whom.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Colgate Extra Clean Full Head Medium Toothbrushes are so good! The bristles are firm enough to clean your teeth really well, without it being so rough that it makes your gums bleed. I'm super picky when it comes to my toothbrush, but this one is so perfect. I also love that you can buy them in these big packs because I can give one to each of my family members and still have a backup or two for myself.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I like these because the bristles aren't to soft or to hard. They do last longer than the cheap ones. The price is okay and they are sold at pretty much any convenience, drug or grocery store. This isn't my go to toothbrush but I do purchase them on occasion. They are the ones my dentist also gives out at each cleaning, so they must be okay with him also.
Shelby B.
I only use Colgate toothbrushes. I feel as if they are the only ones that really get in between my teeth. I always buy these ones because of the partial rubber bristles and the tongue brush. It really insures that you don't walk around with rank breathe, and you don't have to spend more than 3 bucks a pack. You don't need to buy a fancy automatic toothbrush just use one of these and get behind your teeth real good, it'll work its magic.
Nilofar b.
I bought a bunch of these toothbrushes once and was told later by my dentist that I shouldn't use medium toothbrushes because they're too harsh on teeth and should choose soft instead. So even though these are affordable, I would suggest not purchasing these and instead go for the soft ones!
Gabby M.
Marina, CA
My favorite toothbrush ! I'm not sure if I brush my teeth to hard but most toothbrushes loose their shape after a couple weeks and this one lasts me a month - 2 months ! I bought this toothbrush at Walmart for only $4. I would definitely buy this again as I already do !!
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I have used Colgate products since childhood. I love the value of the 3 count Colgate extra clean toothbrush. Makes it easier to change my toothbrush every 4 months also. You can definitely feel the extra clean feel to your teeth with these. I will buy these again.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Although I prefer firm toothbrushes, these ones do the trick! The bristles are soft enough they won't scratch your gums but firm enough to scrub away at plaque and tartar build up. I love the different colors of the bristles, too. You know when it's time to toss and replace!