BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Misty S.
I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Victoria F.
I always buy this pack of toothbrushes when all of mine seem to go missing. I have an electric but I also use a regular brush. This is just the brush I like, the bristles are just right, not too soft and not to firm.
Alyssa P.
These toothbrushes fit in the small spaces between teeth and I've seen a great difference since I started using them. The only negative is the bristles get Bent a little easier than other brands
Han Z.
Flower Mound , TX
These toothbrushes have a great brush hair length! They also aren't too hard. Sometimes, other brands I use prick my gums, but these are fine. The handles also have a nice grip to them, and don't move around much when I'm brushing my teeth. I love these!
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
I love These toothbrushes the come in a pack of 3, they have a great brush length, The bushes aren't hard either. They have nice handles also have a good grip to them so if you prefer these qualitys in a toothbrush i totally recommend these. I love these tooth brushes!
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA
Super soft, amazing toothbrushes that clean well and are affordable! They are simple but effective, and comfortable to use.
Laura H.
Walla Walla
Our family has been using this brand of tooth brushes for a long time now. Our dentist always asked the kids how they keep their teeth so healthy. I love it!
I dig it, just make sure you use the right bristle strength for your teeth. I needed a softer bristle.
Jillian T.
Newport
It's the best clean I've ever gotten. Nothing ever feels left behind. It much better than any other brush I've used. Colgate is certainly the better brand.
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Colgate has good quality toothbrushes. They are smooth. I have tried other brand toothbrushes and my gums would bleed. But these toothbrushes are amazing