Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#222 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.

ela é boa super macias serdas muito macias cabo de plastico é uma escova normal igual a qualquer uma mas limba muito bem os dentes.
Aleshia A.
Aleshia A.
Pendleton

I've used Colgate products for years. It is one brand that I always buy. I trust their products and would recommend it to anyone.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

Does what any toothbrush should do gets food junk off of ones teeth this brand I feel lasts longer than off brand toothbrushes
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Lima, OH

Great manual brush. It gets in between teeth without causing them to bleed. I like the multi pack so I can change frequently.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

Great for cleaning my teeth, gentle on the gums and gets in those hard to reach places.
I always trust colgate for my teeth.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Wouldn't use any other toothbrush! This is always my go to. It gets into all those hard to reach spots other brushes don't.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA

Super soft, amazing toothbrushes that clean well and are affordable! They are simple but effective, and comfortable to use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

These are great to keep around for guests. When I need a break from my electric toothbrush I always go for Colgate brand.
heiddy m.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL

bueno esto esta bien porque todo depende del gusto de nivel desee pero ami megusta este y es bueno la verdad no hay queja
Jemma A.
Jemma A.

It definitely does the job of cleaning the teeth. Although the bristles are kind of hard so it results to bleeding gums.

Join Now