Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#322 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Maria O.
Maria O.
Glenwood Landing, NY

First I felt it a bit hard and the first time was a little bit painful, but then was amazing, my tooths feels so clean!!
Rae S.
Rae S.

Cleans fantastically and get every spot, use it every day obviously and it doesn't cause and pain! Always my go to brand
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Kingsport, TN

I live how it brushes my teeth and gets on. The hard to reach places. Is the only one I will use at. This time.
Claudiane C.
Claudiane C.

Escova com serdas boas de boa qualidade ,precisa melhorar no formato da escova ,para melhor alcance dos dentes
Raimey W.
Raimey W.
Cowarts, AL

Had to switch to a different toothbrush as these clean as well as I wanted, but over all satisfied with them
I used this toothbrush for a while now it feels soft on your guns and doesn't make you bleed from the gums
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield, MO

Great toothbrushes. Love the soft bristles as I have sensitive gums and teeth. Affordable and do the job.
I dig it, just make sure you use the right bristle strength for your teeth. I needed a softer bristle.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Erie, PA

These toothbrushes are a great value for your dollar. They offer a deep clean without being too rough
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Dallas, TX

I love the Colgate brand of products. The medium texture is great and leaves my teeth feeling clean.

Join Now