Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#176 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
São escovas boas e com cerdas macias, recomendo ! Não machuca a gengiva, muita boa pra escovação ! E o melhor de tudo tem um preço bom
MaKayla V.
MaKayla V.
Campbellsville, KY

This toothbrush gets the job done. The bristles stay pretty in tact, and do not get very frayed. The grip makes it very easy to maneuver.
Sana S.
Sana S.

Great tooth brush. I like soft bristles to keep my gums from bleeding but like having a larger bed of bristles and this gives that.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Great brushes for a great price, I swear they clean my teeth better than leading brand brushes, always purchasing Colgate products!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA

Super soft, amazing toothbrushes that clean well and are affordable! They are simple but effective, and comfortable to use.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Wouldn't use any other toothbrush! This is always my go to. It gets into all those hard to reach spots other brushes don't.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

These are great to keep around for guests. When I need a break from my electric toothbrush I always go for Colgate brand.
Jemma A.
Jemma A.

It definitely does the job of cleaning the teeth. Although the bristles are kind of hard so it results to bleeding gums.
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ

These are good. They don't hurt my teeth, they clean really good. I love that they are a lot of colors to choose from!
Micha M.
Micha M.
Spanaway, WA

It's pretty good. Really gets in between my teeth. Great for a big family as well. I've been using it for a while now.