BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana m.
They are great like most tooth brushes I like it because i can share it between my family members it met my expectations you can get it at Walmart or any stores like that I am satisfied overall it is as good as i expected it.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
I love These toothbrushes the come in a pack of 3, they have a great brush length, The bushes aren't hard either. They have nice handles also have a good grip to them so if you prefer these qualitys in a toothbrush i totally recommend these. I love these tooth brushes!
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ
These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.
Sara K.
I don't really see a difference between different toothbrushes. It works nicely. I don't know what else to say about a toothbrush. It works well and it has a nice handle? I also like pink brushes so that works
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
I have got this pack multiple times and at first it feels great but then it gets soft and don't work as good it did meet my expectations but still it is worth buying it cuz it's cheaper to buy it in a pack
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas
One of my favorite brushes because it's affordable and so accommodating. Sure to get deep into the curves of your teeth, this toothbrush will help protect your what's important, your smile!
Jennifer C.
The feeling that this toothbrush has is amazing. Its not too hard or too soft. its perfect specially with braces. I bought mines at walmart for a really good price. I knew that it was going to get the job done. I honestly love any Colgate toothbrush
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
I would give this Colgate brand toothbrush a 4 star rating because yes it is very good. It cleans the mouth very well, but later on in time. Maybe a week, the bristles start getting harder and harder and doesn't clean your mouth that well anymore.
Jennifer T.
Mattoon, IL
My kiddos love these and I like that they are from a trusted brand. They work well for the kids teeth. I got them because i had a coupon but I will be looking for deals on them from now one. The kids use it daily
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
In my house we buy packs of toothbrushes because we go through them. with kids, someone is always sick so we change out toothbrushes often. I love how they clean my teeth well and a good bang for my buck!