Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#322 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
MaKayla V.
MaKayla V.
Campbellsville, KY

This toothbrush gets the job done. The bristles stay pretty in tact, and do not get very frayed. The grip makes it very easy to maneuver.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Great brushes for a great price, I swear they clean my teeth better than leading brand brushes, always purchasing Colgate products!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.

ela é boa super macias serdas muito macias cabo de plastico é uma escova normal igual a qualquer uma mas limba muito bem os dentes.
Aleshia A.
Aleshia A.
Pendleton

I've used Colgate products for years. It is one brand that I always buy. I trust their products and would recommend it to anyone.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

Does what any toothbrush should do gets food junk off of ones teeth this brand I feel lasts longer than off brand toothbrushes
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

Great for cleaning my teeth, gentle on the gums and gets in those hard to reach places.
I always trust colgate for my teeth.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Wouldn't use any other toothbrush! This is always my go to. It gets into all those hard to reach spots other brushes don't.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA

Super soft, amazing toothbrushes that clean well and are affordable! They are simple but effective, and comfortable to use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

These are great to keep around for guests. When I need a break from my electric toothbrush I always go for Colgate brand.
heiddy m.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL

bueno esto esta bien porque todo depende del gusto de nivel desee pero ami megusta este y es bueno la verdad no hay queja

Join Now