Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#222 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Yuli C.
Yuli C.
Arlington, VA

Very comfortable toothbrushes of good handling. They help with oral care. For a very reasonable price and can be obtained in any store. It meet my expectation
Laura H.
Laura H.
Walla Walla

Our family has been using this brand of tooth brushes for a long time now. Our dentist always asked the kids how they keep their teeth so healthy. I love it!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Lawrence, KS

Love these toothbrushes because they are cheap and work really well. I have sensitive gums so I need something that won't make my gums bleed everyday.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

Clean your teeth the right way! Colgate toothbrushes are the only ones I use. I use medium because they are not too hard or to soft of bristles.
Wegahata A.
Wegahata A.
Arlington, VA

After using this toothbrush, I can feel the cleanliness on my teeth. The bristles are not too hard or too soft. This is definitely a great buy!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pittsburgh, PA

The product was ok. The product in my opinion should have lasted longer. It only lasted about two months before the bristles started to fray.
Rayane L.
Rayane L.

Os beneficios dessa escova é que ela possui um limpador de lingua suave que ajuda a remover com cuidado as bactérias que causam mau hálito
MaKayla V.
MaKayla V.
Campbellsville, KY

This toothbrush gets the job done. The bristles stay pretty in tact, and do not get very frayed. The grip makes it very easy to maneuver.
Sana S.
Sana S.

Great tooth brush. I like soft bristles to keep my gums from bleeding but like having a larger bed of bristles and this gives that.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Great brushes for a great price, I swear they clean my teeth better than leading brand brushes, always purchasing Colgate products!

Join Now