BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lex T.
Lex T.
The bristles are a good firmness with medium. They clean your teeth but are not abrasive to my gums which are rather sensitive. The rubber is nice because when your teeth are clean they squeak on them. Besides an electric toothbrush, this is the only type that I use now.
Martena G.
Martena G.
These toothbrushes last a long time.. I have had mine for about 4 months now and it's still good as new. Yes it met my expectations and I would continue purchasing it. I would mention it to people.. I already got my fiancé one !
Amy D.
Amy D.
Colgate is really al I know as growing up that's what my mom would buy us. They work great! Last long too! Are very affordable and can find just about anywhere even gas stations. Love my Colgate tooth brush
Anna B.
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
Pretty much all you can expect from a toothbrush. Sturdy, lasts a while (I have sensitive teeth so I don't brush too intensely) not as effective as an electric brush but is exactly what you're paying for
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Before we switched to electronic toothbrushes we bought the value packs and 3 packs of these tooth brushes. They work very well and were the only kind i used after i bought them the first time!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
These are a great value , I always keep them around for when I have guests stay the night. The bristles are nice and soft. I usually get mine at Walmart for about 3-4 dollars .
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
These are decent toothbrushes. Pretty cheap and good quality for how cheap it is. Repeat user. I would recommend this to others. Can buy these at target or any grocery store.
Omni B.
Omni B.
Really great! They feel about the same as oral b...slightly smoother bristles in my opinion... nothing too special though, just your average toothbrush 10/10 recommend
Misty S.
Misty S.
I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
I always buy this pack of toothbrushes when all of mine seem to go missing. I have an electric but I also use a regular brush. This is just the brush I like, the bristles are just right, not too soft and not to firm.