Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#255 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Lex T.
Lex T.
March 16, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
The bristles are a good firmness with medium. They clean your teeth but are not abrasive to my gums which are rather sensitive. The rubber is nice because when your teeth are clean they squeak on them. Besides an electric toothbrush, this is the only type that I use now.
Layla T.
Layla T.
March 22, 2017, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
The heads of these toothbrushes are very wide and all reaching, which is perfect from the furthest molar to the back of the tongue. The only problem is that you have to buy a variety pack, because a single toothbrush is so much more expensive. It's irritating to try to have to find multiple places for toothbrushes.
Amy D.
Amy D.
March 31, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Colgate is really al I know as growing up that's what my mom would buy us. They work great! Last long too! Are very affordable and can find just about anywhere even gas stations. Love my Colgate tooth brush
Anna B.
Anna B.
WHITESTONE, NY
March 27, 2017, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Pretty much all you can expect from a toothbrush. Sturdy, lasts a while (I have sensitive teeth so I don't brush too intensely) not as effective as an electric brush but is exactly what you're paying for
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
April 11, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Before we switched to electronic toothbrushes we bought the value packs and 3 packs of these tooth brushes. They work very well and were the only kind i used after i bought them the first time!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
April 4, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
These are a great value , I always keep them around for when I have guests stay the night. The bristles are nice and soft. I usually get mine at Walmart for about 3-4 dollars .
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 26, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
These are decent toothbrushes. Pretty cheap and good quality for how cheap it is. Repeat user. I would recommend this to others. Can buy these at target or any grocery store.
Omni B.
Omni B.
April 1, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Really great! They feel about the same as oral b...slightly smoother bristles in my opinion... nothing too special though, just your average toothbrush 10/10 recommend
Misty S.
Misty S.
April 2, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
March 23, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I always buy this pack of toothbrushes when all of mine seem to go missing. I have an electric but I also use a regular brush. This is just the brush I like, the bristles are just right, not too soft and not to firm.