Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#176 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Casey F.
Casey F.

I like these brushes as the medium bristle isn't overly hard on my sensitive gums. They are good at getting a deep clean in crevices between teeth without scratching the gums.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH

These are decent toothbrushes. Pretty cheap and good quality for how cheap it is. Repeat user. I would recommend this to others. Can buy these at target or any grocery store.
These toothbrushes are fantastic. I can reach my back teeth with this and get them cleaner than I can with my round electric head toothbrush. Good price and great quality.
Omni B.
Omni B.

Really great! They feel about the same as oral b...slightly smoother bristles in my opinion... nothing too special though, just your average toothbrush 10/10 recommend
Misty S.
Misty S.

I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Minford, OH

The bristles aren't too hard nor too soft. The medium gives me strength where I need it to brush away the germs and plaque, and the softness to massage my gums.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN

Colgate has good quality toothbrushes. They are smooth. I have tried other brand toothbrushes and my gums would bleed. But these toothbrushes are amazing
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY

I keep toothbrushes in every bathroom. My teeth as well as my spouse an daughters are important. Love the softness of it an the cleanest it gives
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

Clean your teeth the right way! Colgate toothbrushes are the only ones I use. I use medium because they are not too hard or to soft of bristles.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pittsburgh, PA

The product was ok. The product in my opinion should have lasted longer. It only lasted about two months before the bristles started to fray.