Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#222 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH

In my house we buy packs of toothbrushes because we go through them. with kids, someone is always sick so we change out toothbrushes often. I love how they clean my teeth well and a good bang for my buck!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Nothing to complain about here. They work, they keep my teeth clean, and there's three for when one gets icky. I haven't had any problems, but I'm no toothbrush expert. Just a gal trying to say hygienic.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nashua, NH

This is definitely worth the price when you buy in bulk! I will always have a back up and save money! I prefer the medium brush because it cleans your teeth and last a bit longer than the soft Brussels
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
La Puente, CA

These tooth brush ese really get rid of food stuck in the back of your teeth in between and brush of any excess dirt , leaves my mouth clean and when I use these toothbrushes my mouth doesn't smell
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE

I really like this tooth brush I feel like the shape of the head is a nice shape for the shape of teeth. The bristles are nice and heavy duty to help get teeth extra clean and make them shine
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Ft Wainwright, AK

We keep a pack of these in the house at all times. They work well and are inexpensive. This allows you to change our your toothbrush more frequently and that makes me happy. Will buy again!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas

One of my favorite brushes because it's affordable and so accommodating. Sure to get deep into the curves of your teeth, this toothbrush will help protect your what's important, your smile!
Casey F.
Casey F.

I like these brushes as the medium bristle isn't overly hard on my sensitive gums. They are good at getting a deep clean in crevices between teeth without scratching the gums.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Minford, OH

The bristles aren't too hard nor too soft. The medium gives me strength where I need it to brush away the germs and plaque, and the softness to massage my gums.
Yuli C.
Yuli C.
Arlington, VA

Very comfortable toothbrushes of good handling. They help with oral care. For a very reasonable price and can be obtained in any store. It meet my expectation

Join Now