BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
I always have to have extra toothbrushes on hand, I shop for them at my local Walmart where I always find deals. Colgate is my go to tooth brush brand, I like them the most, I'm very satisfied with them..
Shelby B.
I only use Colgate toothbrushes. I feel as if they are the only ones that really get in between my teeth. I always buy these ones because of the partial rubber bristles and the tongue brush. It really insures that you don't walk around with rank breathe, and you don't have to spend more than 3 bucks a pack. You don't need to buy a fancy automatic toothbrush just use one of these and get behind your teeth real good, it'll work its magic.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Although I prefer firm toothbrushes, these ones do the trick! The bristles are soft enough they won't scratch your gums but firm enough to scrub away at plaque and tartar build up. I love the different colors of the bristles, too. You know when it's time to toss and replace!
Allison S.
Nothing special, just a cheaper, great quality toothbrush! I typically buy 3-5 packs when I purchase toothbrushes. Also, my dentist priced complimentary Colgate products! I truly enjoy softer bristle brushes because it's really important to softly brush your gums!!! Especially if you don't floss! Will prevent sensitive gums and bleeding! (Floss too😉) xoxo
Layla T.
The heads of these toothbrushes are very wide and all reaching, which is perfect from the furthest molar to the back of the tongue. The only problem is that you have to buy a variety pack, because a single toothbrush is so much more expensive. It's irritating to try to have to find multiple places for toothbrushes.
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ
These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.
Lex T.
The bristles are a good firmness with medium. They clean your teeth but are not abrasive to my gums which are rather sensitive. The rubber is nice because when your teeth are clean they squeak on them. Besides an electric toothbrush, this is the only type that I use now.
Jennifer C.
The feeling that this toothbrush has is amazing. Its not too hard or too soft. its perfect specially with braces. I bought mines at walmart for a really good price. I knew that it was going to get the job done. I honestly love any Colgate toothbrush
Martena G.
These toothbrushes last a long time.. I have had mine for about 4 months now and it's still good as new. Yes it met my expectations and I would continue purchasing it. I would mention it to people.. I already got my fiancé one !
Amy D.
Colgate is really al I know as growing up that's what my mom would buy us. They work great! Last long too! Are very affordable and can find just about anywhere even gas stations. Love my Colgate tooth brush