BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly F.
I always use at least a medium toothbrush, and a hard toothbrush if I can find them. If you are careful and keep it away from the gumline then it won't hurt your teeth. I never have any problems at the dentist and think the soft toothbrush advice is a scam to keep you going to the dentist for cleanings. When I go for mine they never find anything to clean off! Kelly
Katie S.
Really super toothbrush! Gets into every nook and cranny and helps get rid of food particles! Totally effective in helping my teeth get whiter. In my opinion, totally better than oral b. Good price for the amount of brushes in a pack. I would totally recommend for those wanting an extra clean smile!
Colgate ha sido mi cepillo dental por excelencia desde que era una niña, y es mi primera opción en cuanto a los cepillos. Esta presentacion que trae tres unidades me resulta económica y asi evito ir al supermercado cuando ya se haya vencido uno, porque ya tengo tres nuevos para usar.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I love Colgate toothbrushes. Dentists recommend the soft bristles so we don't hurt the gums. It is recommended that we change toothbrushes at least every 6 months so I love to purchase the multiple packs to have some on hand... and for guests if they need a toothbrush.
Han Z.
Flower Mound , TX
These toothbrushes have a great brush hair length! They also aren't too hard. Sometimes, other brands I use prick my gums, but these are fine. The handles also have a nice grip to them, and don't move around much when I'm brushing my teeth. I love these!
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
Colgate Brand Has Been Used Throughout My Family Since I Remember I Was Small. I Began Using A Hello Kitty Colgate Brush, And Now Im Using These. They Are So Good, I Have Only Used These Brand Name Brushes. As Well, It's Affordable, No Doubt That.
Allison S.
Nothing special, just a cheaper, great quality toothbrush! I typically buy 3-5 packs when I purchase toothbrushes. Also, my dentist priced complimentary Colgate products! I truly enjoy softer bristle brushes because it's really important to softly brush your gums!!! Especially if you don't floss! Will prevent sensitive gums and bleeding! (Floss too😉) xoxo
Diana m.
They are great like most tooth brushes I like it because i can share it between my family members it met my expectations you can get it at Walmart or any stores like that I am satisfied overall it is as good as i expected it.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
I love These toothbrushes the come in a pack of 3, they have a great brush length, The bushes aren't hard either. They have nice handles also have a good grip to them so if you prefer these qualitys in a toothbrush i totally recommend these. I love these tooth brushes!
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ
These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.