Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#322 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas

One of my favorite brushes because it's affordable and so accommodating. Sure to get deep into the curves of your teeth, this toothbrush will help protect your what's important, your smile!
Casey F.
Casey F.
West Point, MS

I like these brushes as the medium bristle isn't overly hard on my sensitive gums. They are good at getting a deep clean in crevices between teeth without scratching the gums.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Minford, OH

The bristles aren't too hard nor too soft. The medium gives me strength where I need it to brush away the germs and plaque, and the softness to massage my gums.
Yuli C.
Yuli C.
Arlington, VA

Very comfortable toothbrushes of good handling. They help with oral care. For a very reasonable price and can be obtained in any store. It meet my expectation
Laura H.
Laura H.
Walla Walla

Our family has been using this brand of tooth brushes for a long time now. Our dentist always asked the kids how they keep their teeth so healthy. I love it!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Lawrence, KS

Love these toothbrushes because they are cheap and work really well. I have sensitive gums so I need something that won't make my gums bleed everyday.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

Clean your teeth the right way! Colgate toothbrushes are the only ones I use. I use medium because they are not too hard or to soft of bristles.
Wegahata A.
Wegahata A.
Arlington, VA

After using this toothbrush, I can feel the cleanliness on my teeth. The bristles are not too hard or too soft. This is definitely a great buy!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pittsburgh, PA

The product was ok. The product in my opinion should have lasted longer. It only lasted about two months before the bristles started to fray.
Rayane L.
Rayane L.

Os beneficios dessa escova é que ela possui um limpador de lingua suave que ajuda a remover com cuidado as bactérias que causam mau hálito

Join Now