BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Omni B.
Really great! They feel about the same as oral b...slightly smoother bristles in my opinion... nothing too special though, just your average toothbrush 10/10 recommend
Misty S.
I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Victoria F.
I always buy this pack of toothbrushes when all of mine seem to go missing. I have an electric but I also use a regular brush. This is just the brush I like, the bristles are just right, not too soft and not to firm.
Alyssa P.
These toothbrushes fit in the small spaces between teeth and I've seen a great difference since I started using them. The only negative is the bristles get Bent a little easier than other brands
Kelly F.
I always use at least a medium toothbrush, and a hard toothbrush if I can find them. If you are careful and keep it away from the gumline then it won't hurt your teeth. I never have any problems at the dentist and think the soft toothbrush advice is a scam to keep you going to the dentist for cleanings. When I go for mine they never find anything to clean off! Kelly
Katie S.
Really super toothbrush! Gets into every nook and cranny and helps get rid of food particles! Totally effective in helping my teeth get whiter. In my opinion, totally better than oral b. Good price for the amount of brushes in a pack. I would totally recommend for those wanting an extra clean smile!
Colgate ha sido mi cepillo dental por excelencia desde que era una niña, y es mi primera opción en cuanto a los cepillos. Esta presentacion que trae tres unidades me resulta económica y asi evito ir al supermercado cuando ya se haya vencido uno, porque ya tengo tres nuevos para usar.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I love Colgate toothbrushes. Dentists recommend the soft bristles so we don't hurt the gums. It is recommended that we change toothbrushes at least every 6 months so I love to purchase the multiple packs to have some on hand... and for guests if they need a toothbrush.
Han Z.
Flower Mound , TX
These toothbrushes have a great brush hair length! They also aren't too hard. Sometimes, other brands I use prick my gums, but these are fine. The handles also have a nice grip to them, and don't move around much when I'm brushing my teeth. I love these!
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
Colgate Brand Has Been Used Throughout My Family Since I Remember I Was Small. I Began Using A Hello Kitty Colgate Brush, And Now Im Using These. They Are So Good, I Have Only Used These Brand Name Brushes. As Well, It's Affordable, No Doubt That.