BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raimey W.
Raimey W.
Cowarts, AL
Had to switch to a different toothbrush as these clean as well as I wanted, but over all satisfied with them
I used this toothbrush for a while now it feels soft on your guns and doesn't make you bleed from the gums
alexa b.
alexa b.
Silverton, OR
Always leaves my teeth super clean I wish it was a round brush so it could get in to hard to reach places
Lileana L.
Lileana L.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Easy to grip handle. Removes stains. Easily reach hard to clean areas. Lightweight. Great value.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Houston
Best product to use with your toothpaste and mouth wash. Best too pick to really clean with care
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Nanticoke, PA
Cleans your teeth well the Brussels on the back of the brush Cleans teeth youth tounge as well.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
I only use Colgate toothbrushes. I feel as if they are the only ones that really get in between my teeth. I always buy these ones because of the partial rubber bristles and the tongue brush. It really insures that you don't walk around with rank breathe, and you don't have to spend more than 3 bucks a pack. You don't need to buy a fancy automatic toothbrush just use one of these and get behind your teeth real good, it'll work its magic.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Although I prefer firm toothbrushes, these ones do the trick! The bristles are soft enough they won't scratch your gums but firm enough to scrub away at plaque and tartar build up. I love the different colors of the bristles, too. You know when it's time to toss and replace!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Nothing special, just a cheaper, great quality toothbrush! I typically buy 3-5 packs when I purchase toothbrushes. Also, my dentist priced complimentary Colgate products! I truly enjoy softer bristle brushes because it's really important to softly brush your gums!!! Especially if you don't floss! Will prevent sensitive gums and bleeding! (Floss too😉) xoxo
Layla T.
Layla T.
The heads of these toothbrushes are very wide and all reaching, which is perfect from the furthest molar to the back of the tongue. The only problem is that you have to buy a variety pack, because a single toothbrush is so much more expensive. It's irritating to try to have to find multiple places for toothbrushes.