BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Nothing to complain about here. They work, they keep my teeth clean, and there's three for when one gets icky. I haven't had any problems, but I'm no toothbrush expert. Just a gal trying to say hygienic.
Martena G.
These toothbrushes last a long time.. I have had mine for about 4 months now and it's still good as new. Yes it met my expectations and I would continue purchasing it. I would mention it to people.. I already got my fiancé one !
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
We keep a pack of these in the house at all times. They work well and are inexpensive. This allows you to change our your toothbrush more frequently and that makes me happy. Will buy again!
Angelica D.
Kissimmee
The only toothbrushes I buy now. Have circular bristles that help remove all the stains. They are not rough on your teeth or bulky. I always buy soft because my teeth are very sensitive. Find them everywhere.
Amy D.
Colgate is really al I know as growing up that's what my mom would buy us. They work great! Last long too! Are very affordable and can find just about anywhere even gas stations. Love my Colgate tooth brush
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
Pretty much all you can expect from a toothbrush. Sturdy, lasts a while (I have sensitive teeth so I don't brush too intensely) not as effective as an electric brush but is exactly what you're paying for
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Before we switched to electronic toothbrushes we bought the value packs and 3 packs of these tooth brushes. They work very well and were the only kind i used after i bought them the first time!
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
These are a great value , I always keep them around for when I have guests stay the night. The bristles are nice and soft. I usually get mine at Walmart for about 3-4 dollars .
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
These are decent toothbrushes. Pretty cheap and good quality for how cheap it is. Repeat user. I would recommend this to others. Can buy these at target or any grocery store.
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
These toothbrushes are fantastic. I can reach my back teeth with this and get them cleaner than I can with my round electric head toothbrush. Good price and great quality.