BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Martena G.
These toothbrushes last a long time.. I have had mine for about 4 months now and it's still good as new. Yes it met my expectations and I would continue purchasing it. I would mention it to people.. I already got my fiancé one !
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
We keep a pack of these in the house at all times. They work well and are inexpensive. This allows you to change our your toothbrush more frequently and that makes me happy. Will buy again!
Angelica D.
Kissimmee
The only toothbrushes I buy now. Have circular bristles that help remove all the stains. They are not rough on your teeth or bulky. I always buy soft because my teeth are very sensitive. Find them everywhere.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Before we switched to electronic toothbrushes we bought the value packs and 3 packs of these tooth brushes. They work very well and were the only kind i used after i bought them the first time!
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
These are a great value , I always keep them around for when I have guests stay the night. The bristles are nice and soft. I usually get mine at Walmart for about 3-4 dollars .
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
These are decent toothbrushes. Pretty cheap and good quality for how cheap it is. Repeat user. I would recommend this to others. Can buy these at target or any grocery store.
Omni B.
Really great! They feel about the same as oral b...slightly smoother bristles in my opinion... nothing too special though, just your average toothbrush 10/10 recommend
Misty S.
I dont like how these wear so easily after a couple uses the bristles get kind of weird. I usually dont have this problem with the more expensive manual toothbrushes
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
These toothbrushes are fantastic. I can reach my back teeth with this and get them cleaner than I can with my round electric head toothbrush. Good price and great quality.
Alyssa P.
These toothbrushes fit in the small spaces between teeth and I've seen a great difference since I started using them. The only negative is the bristles get Bent a little easier than other brands