BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sana S.
Great tooth brush. I like soft bristles to keep my gums from bleeding but like having a larger bed of bristles and this gives that.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Great brushes for a great price, I swear they clean my teeth better than leading brand brushes, always purchasing Colgate products!
Ashley S.
These are great to keep around for guests. When I need a break from my electric toothbrush I always go for Colgate brand.
Jemma A.
It definitely does the job of cleaning the teeth. Although the bristles are kind of hard so it results to bleeding gums.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love these toothbrushes. Theyre very simple & get the job done. Also feel nice on the teeth w/o being too rough
Raimey W.
Cowarts, AL
Had to switch to a different toothbrush as these clean as well as I wanted, but over all satisfied with them
I used this toothbrush for a while now it feels soft on your guns and doesn't make you bleed from the gums
alexa b.
Silverton, OR
Always leaves my teeth super clean I wish it was a round brush so it could get in to hard to reach places
Lileana L.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Easy to grip handle. Removes stains. Easily reach hard to clean areas. Lightweight. Great value.
Ana O.
Houston
Best product to use with your toothpaste and mouth wash. Best too pick to really clean with care