Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#222 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Han Z.
Han Z.
Flower Mound, TX

These toothbrushes have a great brush hair length! They also aren't too hard. Sometimes, other brands I use prick my gums, but these are fine. The handles also have a nice grip to them, and don't move around much when I'm brushing my teeth. I love these!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

The feeling that this toothbrush has is amazing. Its not too hard or too soft. its perfect specially with braces. I bought mines at walmart for a really good price. I knew that it was going to get the job done. I honestly love any Colgate toothbrush
Meriyah O.
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA

I would give this Colgate brand toothbrush a 4 star rating because yes it is very good. It cleans the mouth very well, but later on in time. Maybe a week, the bristles start getting harder and harder and doesn't clean your mouth that well anymore.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Los Angeles, Ca

Colgate Brand Has Been Used Throughout My Family Since I Remember I Was Small. I Began Using A Hello Kitty Colgate Brush, And Now Im Using These. They Are So Good, I Have Only Used These Brand Name Brushes. As Well, It's Affordable, No Doubt That.
Tauani E.
Tauani E.

Foi legal, gostei do produto.acho ele mioto bom.e mas é lindo. Gostei
Acho que devem acrecentar mais cores, ou so roxo ou rosa, ou so azul.
Eu nao gosto de duas cores.
Mas mesmo assim gosto do produto e vou continuar usando. Amo colgate..
Diana M.
Diana M.

They are great like most tooth brushes I like it because i can share it between my family members it met my expectations you can get it at Walmart or any stores like that I am satisfied overall it is as good as i expected it.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Love these toothbrushes! Even though the bristles are medium they are not harsh on my teeth. They are just your standard toothbrush so if you want a brush with more to offer like a tongue scraper then this isn't for you.
Tia M.
Tia M.

Firm enough to clean very well without damaging the gums, based off the first time I used this product. It is firmer than most alternatives, I use twice to three times daily and am very satisfied with the product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Mattoon, IL

My kiddos love these and I like that they are from a trusted brand. They work well for the kids teeth. I got them because i had a coupon but I will be looking for deals on them from now one. The kids use it daily
Sara K.
Sara K.

I don't really see a difference between different toothbrushes. It works nicely. I don't know what else to say about a toothbrush. It works well and it has a nice handle? I also like pink brushes so that works

Join Now