BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock
Clean your teeth the right way! Colgate toothbrushes are the only ones I use. I use medium because they are not too hard or to soft of bristles.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The product was ok. The product in my opinion should have lasted longer. It only lasted about two months before the bristles started to fray.
MaKayla V.
MaKayla V.
Campbellsville, KY
This toothbrush gets the job done. The bristles stay pretty in tact, and do not get very frayed. The grip makes it very easy to maneuver.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Great brushes for a great price, I swear they clean my teeth better than leading brand brushes, always purchasing Colgate products!
Sana S.
Sana S.
Great tooth brush. I like soft bristles to keep my gums from bleeding but like having a larger bed of bristles and this gives that.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Atlanta, GA
Super soft, amazing toothbrushes that clean well and are affordable! They are simple but effective, and comfortable to use.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wouldn't use any other toothbrush! This is always my go to. It gets into all those hard to reach spots other brushes don't.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These are great to keep around for guests. When I need a break from my electric toothbrush I always go for Colgate brand.
Jemma A.
Jemma A.
It definitely does the job of cleaning the teeth. Although the bristles are kind of hard so it results to bleeding gums.
Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love these toothbrushes. Theyre very simple & get the job done. Also feel nice on the teeth w/o being too rough