Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#222 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

I always use at least a medium toothbrush, and a hard toothbrush if I can find them. If you are careful and keep it away from the gumline then it won't hurt your teeth. I never have any problems at the dentist and think the soft toothbrush advice is a scam to keep you going to the dentist for cleanings. When I go for mine they never find anything to clean off! Kelly
Katie S.
Katie S.

Really super toothbrush! Gets into every nook and cranny and helps get rid of food particles! Totally effective in helping my teeth get whiter. In my opinion, totally better than oral b. Good price for the amount of brushes in a pack. I would totally recommend for those wanting an extra clean smile!
Ivelisse H.
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ

These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.
Colgate ha sido mi cepillo dental por excelencia desde que era una niña, y es mi primera opción en cuanto a los cepillos. Esta presentacion que trae tres unidades me resulta económica y asi evito ir al supermercado cuando ya se haya vencido uno, porque ya tengo tres nuevos para usar.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Marina, CA

My favorite toothbrush ! I'm not sure if I brush my teeth to hard but most toothbrushes loose their shape after a couple weeks and this one lasts me a month - 2 months ! I bought this toothbrush at Walmart for only $4. I would definitely buy this again as I already do !!
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY

I love Colgate toothbrushes. Dentists recommend the soft bristles so we don't hurt the gums. It is recommended that we change toothbrushes at least every 6 months so I love to purchase the multiple packs to have some on hand... and for guests if they need a toothbrush.
Jenacy F.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI

I love These toothbrushes the come in a pack of 3, they have a great brush length, The bushes aren't hard either. They have nice handles also have a good grip to them so if you prefer these qualitys in a toothbrush i totally recommend these. I love these tooth brushes!
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Columbiana, OH

I have used Colgate products since childhood. I love the value of the 3 count Colgate extra clean toothbrush. Makes it easier to change my toothbrush every 4 months also. You can definitely feel the extra clean feel to your teeth with these. I will buy these again.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

This is not my fave Colgate toothbrush, but it does the job... for a while. I realized I have to replace this toothbrush faster than other designs, it's like it doesn't have the same power after a month of use and I don't feel the same cleanliness after using it.
Alaina D.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN

Honestely I just bought this because it was in a multi pack and was fairly cheap. I have been happy with this purchase. I think it has been effective at keeping my teeth clean. I use it twice per day (as instructed by dental experts). I would buy this again!

Join Now