Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#255 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Ivelisse H.
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ
Nov. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Marina, CA
Jan. 16, 2017, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
My favorite toothbrush ! I'm not sure if I brush my teeth to hard but most toothbrushes loose their shape after a couple weeks and this one lasts me a month - 2 months ! I bought this toothbrush at Walmart for only $4. I would definitely buy this again as I already do !!
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I have used Colgate products since childhood. I love the value of the 3 count Colgate extra clean toothbrush. Makes it easier to change my toothbrush every 4 months also. You can definitely feel the extra clean feel to your teeth with these. I will buy these again.
Alaina D.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Honestely I just bought this because it was in a multi pack and was fairly cheap. I have been happy with this purchase. I think it has been effective at keeping my teeth clean. I use it twice per day (as instructed by dental experts). I would buy this again!
Meriyah O.
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
Nov. 24, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I would give this Colgate brand toothbrush a 4 star rating because yes it is very good. It cleans the mouth very well, but later on in time. Maybe a week, the bristles start getting harder and harder and doesn't clean your mouth that well anymore.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Mattoon, IL
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
My kiddos love these and I like that they are from a trusted brand. They work well for the kids teeth. I got them because i had a coupon but I will be looking for deals on them from now one. The kids use it daily
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
Nothing to complain about here. They work, they keep my teeth clean, and there's three for when one gets icky. I haven't had any problems, but I'm no toothbrush expert. Just a gal trying to say hygienic.
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
New Castle, DE
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I really like this tooth brush I feel like the shape of the head is a nice shape for the shape of teeth. The bristles are nice and heavy duty to help get teeth extra clean and make them shine
Casey F.
Casey F.
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
I like these brushes as the medium bristle isn't overly hard on my sensitive gums. They are good at getting a deep clean in crevices between teeth without scratching the gums.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Minford, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Medium, 3 Count
The bristles aren't too hard nor too soft. The medium gives me strength where I need it to brush away the germs and plaque, and the softness to massage my gums.