BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this product because it keeps my mouth very clean. The way the brushes clean my teeth is ok. I think all toothbrushes are pretty much the same . It’s just a matter of preference. I will probably buy these again.
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
I always have to have extra toothbrushes on hand, I shop for them at my local Walmart where I always find deals. Colgate is my go to tooth brush brand, I like them the most, I'm very satisfied with them..
Shelby B.
I only use Colgate toothbrushes. I feel as if they are the only ones that really get in between my teeth. I always buy these ones because of the partial rubber bristles and the tongue brush. It really insures that you don't walk around with rank breathe, and you don't have to spend more than 3 bucks a pack. You don't need to buy a fancy automatic toothbrush just use one of these and get behind your teeth real good, it'll work its magic.
Gabby M.
Marina, CA
My favorite toothbrush ! I'm not sure if I brush my teeth to hard but most toothbrushes loose their shape after a couple weeks and this one lasts me a month - 2 months ! I bought this toothbrush at Walmart for only $4. I would definitely buy this again as I already do !!
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I have used Colgate products since childhood. I love the value of the 3 count Colgate extra clean toothbrush. Makes it easier to change my toothbrush every 4 months also. You can definitely feel the extra clean feel to your teeth with these. I will buy these again.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Although I prefer firm toothbrushes, these ones do the trick! The bristles are soft enough they won't scratch your gums but firm enough to scrub away at plaque and tartar build up. I love the different colors of the bristles, too. You know when it's time to toss and replace!
Layla T.
The heads of these toothbrushes are very wide and all reaching, which is perfect from the furthest molar to the back of the tongue. The only problem is that you have to buy a variety pack, because a single toothbrush is so much more expensive. It's irritating to try to have to find multiple places for toothbrushes.
Andrea D.
Love these toothbrushes! Even though the bristles are medium they are not harsh on my teeth. They are just your standard toothbrush so if you want a brush with more to offer like a tongue scraper then this isn't for you.
Lex T.
The bristles are a good firmness with medium. They clean your teeth but are not abrasive to my gums which are rather sensitive. The rubber is nice because when your teeth are clean they squeak on them. Besides an electric toothbrush, this is the only type that I use now.
Sarah P.
Nothing to complain about here. They work, they keep my teeth clean, and there's three for when one gets icky. I haven't had any problems, but I'm no toothbrush expert. Just a gal trying to say hygienic.