Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#322 in Toothbrushes
The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting...
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

I always use at least a medium toothbrush, and a hard toothbrush if I can find them. If you are careful and keep it away from the gumline then it won't hurt your teeth. I never have any problems at the dentist and think the soft toothbrush advice is a scam to keep you going to the dentist for cleanings. When I go for mine they never find anything to clean off! Kelly
Katie S.
Katie S.

Really super toothbrush! Gets into every nook and cranny and helps get rid of food particles! Totally effective in helping my teeth get whiter. In my opinion, totally better than oral b. Good price for the amount of brushes in a pack. I would totally recommend for those wanting an extra clean smile!
Ivelisse H.
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ

These are great every day toothbrushes. They always get the job done and are very effective for its intended use. I totally meets my expectations every time I use it. I just do the normal 5 minute brush routine at least twice a day. I would definitely purchase these again and recommend it.
Colgate ha sido mi cepillo dental por excelencia desde que era una niña, y es mi primera opción en cuanto a los cepillos. Esta presentacion que trae tres unidades me resulta económica y asi evito ir al supermercado cuando ya se haya vencido uno, porque ya tengo tres nuevos para usar.
Jenacy F.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI

I love These toothbrushes the come in a pack of 3, they have a great brush length, The bushes aren't hard either. They have nice handles also have a good grip to them so if you prefer these qualitys in a toothbrush i totally recommend these. I love these tooth brushes!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

This is not my fave Colgate toothbrush, but it does the job... for a while. I realized I have to replace this toothbrush faster than other designs, it's like it doesn't have the same power after a month of use and I don't feel the same cleanliness after using it.
Alaina D.
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN

Honestely I just bought this because it was in a multi pack and was fairly cheap. I have been happy with this purchase. I think it has been effective at keeping my teeth clean. I use it twice per day (as instructed by dental experts). I would buy this again!
Han Z.
Han Z.
Flower Mound, TX

These toothbrushes have a great brush hair length! They also aren't too hard. Sometimes, other brands I use prick my gums, but these are fine. The handles also have a nice grip to them, and don't move around much when I'm brushing my teeth. I love these!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

The feeling that this toothbrush has is amazing. Its not too hard or too soft. its perfect specially with braces. I bought mines at walmart for a really good price. I knew that it was going to get the job done. I honestly love any Colgate toothbrush
Meriyah O.
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA

I would give this Colgate brand toothbrush a 4 star rating because yes it is very good. It cleans the mouth very well, but later on in time. Maybe a week, the bristles start getting harder and harder and doesn't clean your mouth that well anymore.

Join Now