Add a Photo

Photos (2)
moni m.
moni m.
brasil
Ótima escova de dentes ela é macia não machuca a boca .alcança os lugares mas difíceis de ser limpo..limpa tudo .
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Madisonville, KY
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
This is my favorite toothbrush so far. I buy it in medium at walmart for .94cents. I have rebought this same toothbrush probably 20 times. I like to change my toothbrush every other month or so. Great toothbrush, great price.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Nov. 22, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
I don't care for this to other brush. The head is very small so I feel like I'm brushing with a children's tooth brush and the bristles are very hard. They hurt my gums and tongue, even though it says medium. I will be promptly looking for a new tooth brush.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
Nov. 7, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
I discovered this toothbrush a couple of years ago. i was very impressed by the detailed cleaning it provided up to the gum line. Its the only kind of toothbrush that I buy.
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK
Jan. 12, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
I have been using Colgate toothbrushes for a while due to the fact they fit in my makeup bag so easily. I usually bring them on holiday with me because they're so easy to find and access. They are also so effective on my teeth and I found that I preferred using it to a manual every now and then. They are also so affordable and can be found in all super markets and pharmacies.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
Me gusta que es un cepillo con serdas no duras que no dañan mis sencillas. Me gusta el empaque y la presentación. Es cómodo de usar y es el que uso regularmente. Lo recomiendo
Jam W.
Jam W.
March 13, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium
I actually have a permanent retainer so the Toothbrush that I use is very important. This toothbrush has been able to comfortably clean my teeth. It doesn't get in the way of my retainer and it does the job well.