Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium uploaded by Stacy K.Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium uploaded by Andrea B.Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium uploaded by Heather J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head Medium see more...

Buy on Jet.com
moni m.
moni m.
brasil
Ótima escova de dentes ela é macia não machuca a boca .alcança os lugares mas difíceis de ser limpo..limpa tudo .
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Very good toothbrush for the price. A lot of the ones out there are cheap in cost AND quality, same goes for the ones that are high quality and stupid expensive. This is an awesome middle ground and I only buy Colgate brushes.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
My favorite tooth brush. I buy this medium. Bristles work perfect to leave my teeth extra clean. I re purchase every six months. They're the best.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Phoenix,AZ
Pretty good toothbrush, didn't last as long as other brands have but it did the job! Probably won't buy again though.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
I discovered this toothbrush a couple of years ago. i was very impressed by the detailed cleaning it provided up to the gum line. Its the only kind of toothbrush that I buy.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This is my favorite toothbrush so far. I buy it in medium at walmart for .94cents. I have rebought this same toothbrush probably 20 times. I like to change my toothbrush every other month or so. Great toothbrush, great price.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I don't care for this to other brush. The head is very small so I feel like I'm brushing with a children's tooth brush and the bristles are very hard. They hurt my gums and tongue, even though it says medium. I will be promptly looking for a new tooth brush.
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
UK
I have been using Colgate toothbrushes for a while due to the fact they fit in my makeup bag so easily. I usually bring them on holiday with me because they're so easy to find and access. They are also so effective on my teeth and I found that I preferred using it to a manual every now and then. They are also so affordable and can be found in all super markets and pharmacies.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Me gusta que es un cepillo con serdas no duras que no dañan mis sencillas. Me gusta el empaque y la presentación. Es cómodo de usar y es el que uso regularmente. Lo recomiendo
Jam W.
Jam W.
I actually have a permanent retainer so the Toothbrush that I use is very important. This toothbrush has been able to comfortably clean my teeth. It doesn't get in the way of my retainer and it does the job well.