Colgate® EXTRA CLEAN Toothbrush Firm uploaded by Kiara M.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting enamel and gums. Non-slip rubber grip provides superior comfort and control.

Benefits

Raised cleaning tip specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas

Circular power bristles to help remove tooth stains

Non-slip rubber grip for comfort and control while brushing

Available in

Soft, medium and firm bristle firmness

Buy on Amazon
Tristan W.
Colorado Springs
It’s a pretty good toothbrush, but I definitely wish I had a more expensive one. I suppose it gets the job done, but it’s quite basic and boring with no real advantages. Just a plan Jane toothbrush. Nothing extravagant.
Meredith B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I used an electrical toothbrush for a long time. Finally I ended up ditching it because it just kept getting way too nasty and crummy with residue, even though I washed it ALL the time! Anyway, I switched back to manual toothbrushes, and love this one. My dentist said she can't tell the difference :)
Elizabeth V.
Rialto, CA
It actually feels really good cleaning with this brush because it doesn't make me feel like I left residue behind or anything like that. All in all I think it's good for the job and actually my whole household uses this toothbrush with no complaints :)
Emily F.
A firm toothbrush is important, however, what is more important is proper use and storage. That aside, this is a great toothbrush. I have mild gingivitis and tooth brushing usually ends a bit bloodily and painful for me. However, the firmer bristles help to get in between teeth and make flossing less taxing. Great job Oral B- safe for sensitive gums!
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME. MY SHINY TEETH AND ME.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX
I like these because of the head of the toothbrush I need soft bristles because my teeth are very sensitive and also are my gums I really really like this because it's not too harsh on my gums and my teeth but it's still really clean them
Sydney F.
Kirkland, WA
This has been wonderful to my family! There is always a need for tooth brushes, and having so many on hand is wonderful. They're effective and last much longer than their competitors in the long run.
Grace
I like softer bristles generally, I think that they clean better, but these are pretty good. I just grabbed them off the shelf at target and they're great if you like hard bristles, but I tend to bend the bristles on these.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I've always used this product back before I got an electronic toothbrush! It was really good it lasted me months before I had to change out the toothbrush! it always took away the Nasty stains and feeling on my teeth. it never let plaque build up either! if i had to switch i would get this brush again
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
This toothbrush works really well. I prefer firmer bristles as opposed to soft bristles because I just feel like they do a way better job at cleaning your teeth than soft bristles do. My mouth has felt so much cleaner since using a firm bristle brush.