BY COLGATE #28 in Toothbrushes

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Colgate Extra Clean Full Head Medium Toothbrushes are so good! The bristles are firm enough to clean your teeth really well, without it being so rough that it makes your gums bleed. I'm super picky when it comes to my toothbrush, but this one is so perfect. I also love that you can buy them in these big packs because I can give one to each of my family members and still have a backup or two for myself.
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
I'm a big fan of the big head toothbrushes as I feel that I'm covering more ground in my mouth. I like that the base is thicker to hold on to as well as it's easier to get more out of my tooth brushing experience on the daily!
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
I love this pack! It makes it nice for families to just buy one package and be done. The toothbrush is great as well, I'm not one for fancy gadgets so this one gets the job done and gets our teeth clean and breath fresh!
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA
This product is pretty nice because if you have a family, everyone can have a toothbrush. It is also very handy if you need to replace your toothbrush quickly or if you have guests over who may need one. The medium toothbrushes are very soft, however. I expected them to be a little bit more firm.
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
This pack is great. I get mine from either costco or my local drugstore. It has one for everyone in the family and an extra, just in case something does happen. Cleans out everything and has a very comfortable grip
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
A pretty good manual toothbrush! I've switched over to electric but these get the job done! It reaches well, lasts a while, worth the price, and great for a manual brush. I'd approve of anyone looking to buy it!
Joyce P.
Truthfully all toothbrushes that aren't from the dollar store pretty much do their job. I can only use soft brushes on my teeth. Little did i know until about 2 months ago. That your only ever supposed to use a soft toothbrushes. Per my dentist..
sarah j.
Fishers, IN
i mean it's just a toothbrush, there isn't anything special about it but i use it 2/3 times a day so i guess it's pretty important haha, i got it at my dentist office and i would recommend but any toothbrush brand would do :)
Alexis T.
Colgate toothbrushes are my absolute favorite! These brushes last longer than most manual toothbrushes so you aren't spending a fortune on toothbrushes each year! Highly recommend this brush to any manual toothbrush users.
Megan C.
Florence, KY
I'm still using this toothbrush style. It's not too harsh but gets in there for a deep clean. I kinda always just buy what's on sale. So when it's time for a new one, I hope this is on sale, cause I would buy again.