BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy G.
I love Colgate. Its a product I've used for years. Defiently love the way it cleans my teeth.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I like these because the bristles aren't to soft or to hard. They do last longer than the cheap ones. The price is okay and they are sold at pretty much any convenience, drug or grocery store. This isn't my go to toothbrush but I do purchase them on occasion. They are the ones my dentist also gives out at each cleaning, so they must be okay with him also.
katie h.
Childersburg, AL
I love these toothbrushes. These are the only brand that i will buy along with the toothpaste! Its great!!
Natalisse I.
Dorado
Dental hygiene is so important and these get the job done, I prefer their hard brush and brush without too much force to make sure I don't wear my gums down, I use this product every day and buy a new brush every 3 weeks. The handle has a great grip, which is the only other thing that matters to me.
Samantha S.
Patchogue , NY
Fine and effective. I brush my teeth multiple times a day so I often have to replace my toothbrush. With Colgate the price is right.
Janely N.
Great durable toothbrushes that aren't too hard on your teeth. Very easy to clean after.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
It's okay. Good value, but the brushes don't seem to last very long. I feel like you'd be better off with a better quality brush.
Natasha H.
North Scituate, RI
Colgate just always gets the job done and it gets done right. There really is nothing bad to say about any Colgate product especially their manual brushes. I usually use a soft or a medium and love them.
Adriana G.
It's good I usually buy these toothbrushes at the 99$ cents store. It's inexpensive and they do their job. The bristles aren't too hard.
Rachel B.
Rhinelander, WI
Colgate tooth brushes are cheap and effective. He Brissels aren't too hard and rough which is nice. You can get this toothbrush brand almost anywhere. Works great! Would definitely buy again when I need to!