BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
melissa b.
As a dental professional I do not recommend medium bristled toothbrushes. They are too hard on your gums and can cause recession.
Ildiko B.
I really don't like the Colgate toothbrushes but this one in particular was so bad for me. It always made my guns bleed and was not effective at all. I tried other brands and worked better, because of the design, I rather use straight toothbrushes. I don't recommend this product if you have sensibility. It is also very hard to clean.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
No me agrado esta estilizacion de este cepillo ya que mi dentadura y boca son raros distintos y necesito algo que se adapte a mi exigencia, ya que demando limpieza y salud en mi boca, por lo demas los colores y la testura estan muy bien para cualquiera.
Nilofar b.
I bought a bunch of these toothbrushes once and was told later by my dentist that I shouldn't use medium toothbrushes because they're too harsh on teeth and should choose soft instead. So even though these are affordable, I would suggest not purchasing these and instead go for the soft ones!
Fabíola H.
a escova em si é boa porém ela tem pouca durabilidade, as cerdas da escova se entortam muito rapidamente
Ruth R.
Beaumont, TX
Not the very best. Only tried it out because it was on clearance. It's worth what I paid for.
Georgia G.
As far as toothbrushes go, this toothbrush is of your standard fare variety. My biggest complaint with the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush is the softness of the bristles, I think the bristles of this toothbrush are too soft. I have noticed that every toothbrush brand seems to have a different version of "soft" on the market. And, while you want toothbrush bristles to not be so hard in texture they damage teeth and gums, the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush was so soft it almost felt like a children's toothbrush. It is by far the softest adult toothbrush I have ever used. Due to the softness of the bristles, the toothbrush wore out faster (about a month of regular use) and did not seem to clean my teeth as adequately as other "soft" bristle toothbrushes.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I like these because the bristles aren't to soft or to hard. They do last longer than the cheap ones. The price is okay and they are sold at pretty much any convenience, drug or grocery store. This isn't my go to toothbrush but I do purchase them on occasion. They are the ones my dentist also gives out at each cleaning, so they must be okay with him also.
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
Love these. I use them all the time and get them from my dentist each time I visit. Love the size. Dont have anything bad to say.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great tooth brush but personally I love a hard bristle brush and I can never seem to find them. At the target and walmarts I go to they always only have medium and soft. Anyways, I would definitely buy again. Especially if I find a hard one