BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth R.
Beaumont, TX
Not the very best. Only tried it out because it was on clearance. It's worth what I paid for.
Amy G.
I love Colgate. Its a product I've used for years. Defiently love the way it cleans my teeth.
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
love these because you stock up on this item any time of the year and you will never run out.
Trisha M.
Love this brush, keeps teeth feeling clean.
However I do change the toothbrush every month
Valeria M.
Las Vegas , NV
It's a good toothbrush, it clean all the mouth, I like this toothbrush and I recomendar it
Janely N.
Great durable toothbrushes that aren't too hard on your teeth. Very easy to clean after.
Aliesha A.
I love using Colgate toothbrushes. It gets the job done on my teeth. Will continue to buy
Pamela C.
Whittier, CA
Love this toothbrush. Makes my whole mouth feel it's best always. Will continue to buy
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
Keeps your teeth and breath clean and fresh. I have also noticed my teeth look whiter.
M H.
It's inexpensive and it does the job 🙂 meets my expectations nothing fancy .