BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Is so practical i always prefer colgate they now how to do it and my toothbrush is perfect for my smile
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
Colgate is my goto product for fresh breath. The medium bristles help my teeth and don't hurt my gums
Sherry L.
The handle is too slim for me. Brushing does ok. Feel like because it is petite, I can scrub better.
Tawny W.
Bay city, MI
I like this toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel very clean after using it. Something I'd buy again
I mean it's a toothbrush works for me. It's not too tough on my teeth so it works pretty good.
Christina D.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty good tooth brush. I really recommended it for kids and adults. There really cheap also.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN
Bristles are a perfect strength. Handle is easy to hold. Does a good job of removing plaque.
Lora D.
Mission, KS
Again..... it's a toothbrush, but i have to say something apparently, so... it's a toothbrush
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Nice brushes. Wide enough area for toothpaste... would buy them again. Lasted months for me.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
It doesn't hurt my teeth like other toothbrushes.
The brittles clean but don't harm my gums.