BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine B.
Fallbrook, CA
Use these toothbrushes every day! they work just as well as the more expensive brands even compared to the electric styles.
Monica P.
Siler City, NC
Have necertever used any other toothbrush brand but Colgate. It has the good tongue scrub and soft bristles to the side.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
I love the way my teeth feel after I brush them. They feel just like coming home from an oral cleaning from my dentist.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is definitely my go-to brush, have been purchasing for years. It's not too soft or too hard and gets the job done.
Jocelyn Nikki M.
Irving, TX
Having a lot of toothbrushes help. I change my tooth brush every other week to keep down germs and any other virus
Sabrina L.
Atlanta
These are awesome! You get 12 in a pack and they will last you forever! It's cheaper than just buying 1 each time.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
A pack like this comes in handy for traveling so you never have to worry about accidentally losing a tooth brush.
Kei C.
Good to clean,they catch every teeth. And really durable, y change every 2 months. And they are really cheap too.
Abbey D.
Charleston
I love Guyon. The big pics I never have to worry about running out my mouth always feels clean after I use these
Lisa W.
Little Hocking, OH
Convenient package for our family. Soft is our family Choice. Our dentist recommended this brand to our family.