BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Patchogue , NY
Fine and effective. I brush my teeth multiple times a day so I often have to replace my toothbrush. With Colgate the price is right.
Arielle D.
Pretty straightforward product. It met my expectation and I've used this particular one many times. I'd recommend it, esp for travel
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
It's okay. Good value, but the brushes don't seem to last very long. I feel like you'd be better off with a better quality brush.
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
Love these. I use them all the time and get them from my dentist each time I visit. Love the size. Dont have anything bad to say.
Marnie G.
Henderson, NV
Good toothbrush for regular use. I always keep some on hand for guests or kids friends who spend the night. Sturdy and reliable.
melissa b.
As a dental professional I do not recommend medium bristled toothbrushes. They are too hard on your gums and can cause recession.
kayla h.
Seville, OH
you basic everyday tooth brush. nothing too special about it. my mom always gets the multi pack and my whole family uses them.
Shanna M.
Frostburg, MD
I try to buy these because they are cheaper and it lasts longer than other toothbrushes I feel. I try to look for this brand.
Christine B.
Fallbrook, CA
Use these toothbrushes every day! they work just as well as the more expensive brands even compared to the electric styles.
Natali E.
I like this brand not to expensive but its not made cheap either can go a month with one toothbrush and not have it go flat