BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha H.
North Scituate, RI
Colgate just always gets the job done and it gets done right. There really is nothing bad to say about any Colgate product especially their manual brushes. I usually use a soft or a medium and love them.
Victoria X.
Standard toothbrush that is a staple in most households. My family gets the 12-pack because it is sold in bulk and we change our toothbrush every month.
Shay M.
Clearwater, FL
Great toothbrush, works really well with the Colgate toothpaste for a nice white finish on your teeth. Also, not very hard or rough around the teeth.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This toothbrush works just as described. It isn't so hard that it leaves my gums bleeding but is tough enough that it feels like it cleans well.
Kerstin G.
Brooklyn, NY
Good toothbrush, gets the job done. Disappointed that all the options are plastic only. Really bad for the environment and hard to recycle.
tatiana b.
Phoenix, AZ
So far I try Colgate toothbrushes, theybr strong penetrate deep inside my teeth, my mouth feels clean after I'm done with my daily routine.
Jessica M.
I have been using colgate extra clean full head medium toothbrush for a long time and its one of the best toothbrush really recommend it
Adriana G.
It's good I usually buy these toothbrushes at the 99$ cents store. It's inexpensive and they do their job. The bristles aren't too hard.
Jessica O.
Fort Polk, LA
I liked this toothbrush, although I prefer the hard bristled one a bit more. This one did the job, I just prefer a harsher deeper clean!
Alyssa M.
San Pedro , CA
Always reliable and perfect hardness. The larger packs are great for larger families and backup brushes for visitors are always handy.