BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
I love this toothbrush for inbetween the other one. its soft and its good for those head to reach areas. It was inexpensive and I cant complain about how wasy it was to use. I would buy again after my first purchase. yes recommend to others. The price was great
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I love this toothbrush. The head is small and the bristles are just right. The grip is perfect. No slipping into my gums. Hate that! I can get into the back of my mouth easily. Good stuff.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I Always use these toothbrushes. They clean my teeth so well and can always count on never missing any spots. I like that the bristles are somewhat stiff so I can get into the cracks without them bending. I definitely recommend these toothbrushes!
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
It does what it need to do. It brushes your teeth clean and it's easy to use. It has perfect size brush and the bristles don't come out. This brush is quite gentle in the gums.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Good enough toothbrush for cleaning and also money wise. I have had better toothbrushes only due to the fact that Brussels are kind of rough and sometimes hurt my gums. I have one always as my backup toothbrush
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
I get these through my dentist, has their logo printed on it. I love the toothbrush, cleans all the right places, doesn't leave any buildup. Easy to hold as well in order to reach all the way in the back. Great product!
Christina T.
my favorite toothbrush and the only one that i buy. the brush is soft and flexible to to curve in my mouth. the back of thehead can be used as a tongue brush and the handle is comfortable. not stiff at all
Rachel B.
Rhinelander, WI
Colgate tooth brushes are cheap and effective. He Brissels aren't too hard and rough which is nice. You can get this toothbrush brand almost anywhere. Works great! Would definitely buy again when I need to!
member-0910263d3
Austin
Gets the job done and everything I need in a toothbrush. Isn't too hard or too soft--totally in the Goldilocks zone! I would use these again and highly recommend to anyone looks for a medium toothbrush!
Sam Z.
Ladera ranch , CA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to toothbrushes but I love these it's nice and smooth on my gums but my teeth feel so much cleaner than other brands I've used before