BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah P.
Great product and great price for how many you get! I am a repeat user and will be for life probably! It's a toothbrush so of course it met expectations. Bought at Walmart but you can find them almost anywhere.
Alaina F.
Usually I end with a stockpile of Colgate toothbrushes after trips to the dentist. I still find myself using them quite often, despite owning an electric toothbrush. Great for traveling (I've left a toothbrush or two in hotel rooms), unexpected guests, or mornings I am too grumpy to deal with the noise from my electric toothbrush.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
If you're looking for a good tooth brush check these out! I have been using these teeth brushes for the past year. They leave my teeth squeaky clean. I like the fact that they arnt to rough. I've had a problem with other brands being to rough on my gums. Im happy with my purchase and I think you will be as well if you're looking for a tooth brush like mine.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Toothbrushes in large quantity. Great way to buy everyone in the family a brush. Or to have extras for any house guest or for when you just need a new brush. To separate who's brush is whos I use designed/colored duct tape and wrap it around the bottom. This especially helps that no one uses the cleaning brush!
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
These are just decent toothbrushes there is nothing good and more special about them then your average drug store toothbrush. They are nice and get the job done as a toothbrush should but I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend other to buy this toothbrush.
Angelica M.
Estos también son buenos paro un siempre tiene que cambiar y probar cosas nuevas y si la expertasion para mi es súper buena y es bien effectivo sevlos recomiendo a todos por que no por su puesto hay que tratar marcas nueva 🙃🙃🙃
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
This is a good toothbrush however I wish the bristles were a little softer. I have sensitive gums and notice some irritation pretty often when I use this product. It is a great value and a repeat purchase.
Melissa A.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Colgate has always been my go to manual toothbrush. The medium style doesn't hurt my gums like a hard toothbrush would but cleans well and better then the soft style. Affordable and lasts a long time.
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Keeps mouth clean I at least brush 3times a day. These toothbrushes last for a long time but I tend to switch them every 3-4months. Gets the job done I'll recommend to people. Yes I would buy again.
Adriana   s.
Its so hard to find a good toothbrush that isn't to sof and aint to hard.. i love using colgate toothbrushes cause they last a good while without it ruining in two months. And it stays its form.