BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush offers great cleaning at an affordable price. This brush features a cleaning tip, specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas and polished, end-rounded bristles designed to effectively clean while protecting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
291 st James ave Springfield MA
Love this toothbrush ! Comfortable grip and doesn't go flat after a month !
Kay-Kay S.
North york , ON
I have this on my sink right now and it works for me the best this has definitely meet my expectations. These toothbrushes are very effective it gets the job done. I use my toothbrush twice a day in the morning and night. This is recommend for everyone
Natalisse I.
Dorado
Dental hygiene is so important and these get the job done, I prefer their hard brush and brush without too much force to make sure I don't wear my gums down, I use this product every day and buy a new brush every 3 weeks. The handle has a great grip, which is the only other thing that matters to me.
Georgia G.
As far as toothbrushes go, this toothbrush is of your standard fare variety. My biggest complaint with the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush is the softness of the bristles, I think the bristles of this toothbrush are too soft. I have noticed that every toothbrush brand seems to have a different version of "soft" on the market. And, while you want toothbrush bristles to not be so hard in texture they damage teeth and gums, the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush was so soft it almost felt like a children's toothbrush. It is by far the softest adult toothbrush I have ever used. Due to the softness of the bristles, the toothbrush wore out faster (about a month of regular use) and did not seem to clean my teeth as adequately as other "soft" bristle toothbrushes.
Ildiko B.
I really don't like the Colgate toothbrushes but this one in particular was so bad for me. It always made my guns bleed and was not effective at all. I tried other brands and worked better, because of the design, I rather use straight toothbrushes. I don't recommend this product if you have sensibility. It is also very hard to clean.
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
Im not overly crazy about the colgate toothbrushs because i find the bristles so easily wear out too quickly. I find myself and the family are replacing them after a month and a half , I am actually looking into a electric toothbrush that will last longer.
Claudia W.
Cheap no fuss toothbrush. You get what you pay for and a little extra with this product. Feels solid and quality bristles. Can find everywhere
Fallon C.
They are good they are strong and sturdy and work well. They clean my teeth well and help my smile. This is my favorite brand for oral care!
Karla A.
A good option to have at home, especially when there are visits. You never know who left your toothbrush. I always buy some extra brushes.
cecilia h.
Eh usado este toda mi vida el mediano
No lo dh dejado de usar ni aunque uso brackets me encanta duran mucho sus cerdas