Colgate Extra Clean, #40 Toothbrush, Firm Head (6 Pack)

The Colgate Extra Clean toothbrush has circular power bristles. These bristles help effectively clean teeth. Colgate Extra Clean toothbrush Firm, full head Circular power to help effectively clean teeth Size: 8.5 inches long x 0.3 inch wide x 0.9 inch deep Quantity: Six (6) Assorted colors; may vary We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tristan W.
Colorado Springs
It’s a pretty good toothbrush, but I definitely wish I had a more expensive one. I suppose it gets the job done, but it’s quite basic and boring with no real advantages. Just a plan Jane toothbrush. Nothing extravagant.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great for those looking for a nice firm brush! Warning though...this toothbrush is not for people with sensitive mouths and gums. Anyways, this brush is great for really getting in there and getting squeaky clean!
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
I want to start by saying I love to brush my tooth. So by saying that I wear toothbrushes out fast. I like the Colgate toothbrushes because the bristles don't come out. And I like that they cost a lot.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
Again, don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what brand of toothbrush I use because I don;t really care as long as I have a toothbrush. I use it twice a day, and it works as well as I need it to and I;d expect it to. I've never had someone ask me for a toothbrush recommendation but if someone were to ask i would recommend it.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love picking up a pack of these toothbrushes before heading off to university in the fall and It's the perfect amount to last me until the spring. It's just firm enough that it doesn't irritate my gums and cause discomfort. At the same time they do wear down quickly since they are so inexpensive.
Nikki K.
This tooth brush is nice if you don't have sensitive gum. It makes your gums bleed if you brush too hard. I think it is good for cleaning your teeth well, but it's not worth the pain. It is effective like all other toothbrushes though. No I would never buy this product again.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
The best value for your family. I really love Colgate Tooth brushes because they are really resistant and it really does a good job to clean your teeth. I have use several times and I really enjoy them really much. I will recommend them to my family and friends.
Amy L.
Charlotte, NC
Colgate is my number one brand I go to for toothbrushes. Their bristles don't hurt my gums and they feel comfortable on my teeth. I usually buy mine at Target for less than $4 and will continue to do so. Overall I am very satisfied with this toothbrush.
Tracy R.
Rome, NY
I buy these in a 6-pack to make sure my family always has these high-quality toothbrushes. The firm type makes sure your mouth is really clean and refreshed, and buying them in bulk makes sure you always have a new one when it's time to replace them.
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
Great brush. Gets the job done. Relatively cheap and available at many common stores (CVS, Walmart, etc.) I've repeatedly bought this toothbrush. The firm head allows me to get a deeper clean. I would definitely repurchase this toothbrush!