BY COLGATE

The Colgate Extra Clean toothbrush has circular power bristles. These bristles help effectively clean teeth. Colgate Extra Clean toothbrush Firm, full head Circular power to help effectively clean teeth Size: 8.5 inches long x 0.3 inch wide x 0.9 inch deep Quantity: Six (6) Assorted colors; may vary We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
Again, don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what brand of toothbrush I use because I don;t really care as long as I have a toothbrush. I use it twice a day, and it works as well as I need it to and I;d expect it to. I've never had someone ask me for a toothbrush recommendation but if someone were to ask i would recommend it.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is a good toothbrush if you just need it for an overnight stay in a hotel or something like that. It is very basic and it's not something that you were going to use for several weeks in a row but it does the job. I like the firm head because I feel like it may not be too gentle on my gums but I like the way it cleans my teeth.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Maplewood, NJ
I love picking up a pack of these toothbrushes before heading off to university in the fall and It's the perfect amount to last me until the spring. It's just firm enough that it doesn't irritate my gums and cause discomfort. At the same time they do wear down quickly since they are so inexpensive.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Tallmadge
This tooth brush is nice if you don't have sensitive gum. It makes your gums bleed if you brush too hard. I think it is good for cleaning your teeth well, but it's not worth the pain. It is effective like all other toothbrushes though. No I would never buy this product again.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
The best value for your family. I really love Colgate Tooth brushes because they are really resistant and it really does a good job to clean your teeth. I have use several times and I really enjoy them really much. I will recommend them to my family and friends.
allyson d.
allyson d.
Lone Tree, CO
These tooth brushes are absolutely to die for. Everyone in my family uses them. When compared to others it is way better. I use it every morning and every night when I brush my teeth. I am definitely a repeat user. I would totally buy this product again.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Charlotte, NC
Colgate is my number one brand I go to for toothbrushes. Their bristles don't hurt my gums and they feel comfortable on my teeth. I usually buy mine at Target for less than $4 and will continue to do so. Overall I am very satisfied with this toothbrush.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Rome, NY
I buy these in a 6-pack to make sure my family always has these high-quality toothbrushes. The firm type makes sure your mouth is really clean and refreshed, and buying them in bulk makes sure you always have a new one when it's time to replace them.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Great standard toothbrush, for a resonable price, meets my expectations and i like to by these in value packs as well as singles. Great trusted brand and are a very good quality brush! Must try these, very satisfied eith this purchase ยก!!!!!!!
I like a firm brush and buy in bulk to have on hand. I switched from name brand to up and up because they are the same quality for a lesser price. I usually purchase these at target. I do like the brand, but why spend more money for a name?