Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Bre J.Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Holly M.Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by guera m.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, and fights cavities.

Benefits

Sensitive teeth toothpaste
Strengthens enamel 4x better*
Helps to build stronger, healthy enamel
Replenishes natural calcium and polishes enamel
Helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity (with continued use)
Fluoride formula fights cavities
Freshens breath
Fresh mint gel flavored toothpaste
*vs. ordinary fluoride toothpaste after three applications in an in-mouth study

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Mica
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint
  • "Love this toothpaste just recently started using it and I'm loving it I would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "I have really sensitive teeth and this toothe paste is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "i'm sorry guys but i don't highly recommend this brand, it doesn't really clean strong stains like crest and it could be bad for your health , I don't trust it..." in 1 review
  • "It really helps with sensitivity but it also felt as if it did a good job with cleaning." in 1 review
Marlen C.
Inglewood, CA
I often have a hard time eating certain things because of the sensitivity of my teeth but thus toothpaste helps my teeth feel protected and help me eat better. I always buy this toothpaste and I would recommend for people with the same issue
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
I have an enamel deficiency where most extreme temperature items used to hurt my teeth. Enamel health has actually helped alleviate the pain. This tube of paste was a first time buy for me, but I will be a repeat user!
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently started using this toothpaste. It is a little more expensive than most, but it has a ton of added benefits! Not only does it prevent cavities, but it also whitens your teeth and help keep your enamel strong! This is so important because of all the acidic coffee I drink. I could honestly see a slight difference in the color of my teeth (I would have liked to see more, but it is only a toothpaste). I also love how this makes my teeth feel extra smooth and clean after using! I would recommend this versatile product to just about anyone who wants to eliminate a product or two!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I specifically purchased this because it was labeled for sensitivity relief. This didn’t do anything in that aspect. I picked up a tube of Sensodyne® Rapid Fast Relief Mint with Fluoride Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box immediately after using this up and noticed a change within days. If you are struggling with sensitivity, buy the Sensodyne instead of this.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was having a sensitivity problem when I was brushing. My dentist recommended a sensitive toothpaste so I tried this. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive teeth. Thus is gentle on the teeth but strong enough to feel like your mouth is clean. You can find this virtually everywhere. It runs around $3.00.
Try it! You will feel a big difference.
Stephanie O.
I don't know if it's just me or not, but my gums used to get a little bloody after every rinse, but since I have begun using this toothpaste I hardly ever bleed, plus it never leaves that ugly after taste, I do pay a little more, but it's worth it!
Tiana B.
Baytown, TX
Does not have your mouth feeling like it is clean. I use it after I brush with something else first to clean then follow up with this one. I have never tried any other type of enamel health tooth paste.
Kelsey T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this because I have sensitive teeth and I am always wanting to whiten my teeth, I do like it but I like the crest sensitive better. I don't feel like this one makes my mouth feel as fresh as Crest does. I would recommend for people to try both of them.
Bambi T.
Maysville, NC
My children love this toothpaste. They have increased their brushing sence I brought this into the house and the seem to like the taste better then our last brand. Works well and they dont complain about their teeth feeling sensitive any longer. The dentist is pleased and so is mom.
Sara K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is my all time FAVORITE tooth paste! I severely sensitive teeth, and this doesn't cause pain or soreness after use. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive teeth.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
How many times do you brush your teeth?
Dolly S.