Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Holly M.Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by guera m.Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Bre J.

BY COLGATE #18 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, and fights cavities.

Benefits

Sensitive teeth toothpaste
Strengthens enamel 4x better*
Helps to build stronger, healthy enamel
Replenishes natural calcium and polishes enamel
Helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity (with continued use)
Fluoride formula fights cavities
Freshens breath
Fresh mint gel flavored toothpaste
*vs. ordinary fluoride toothpaste after three applications in an in-mouth study

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Mica
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this toothpaste just recently started using it and I'm loving it I would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "I have really sensitive teeth and this toothe paste is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "i'm sorry guys but i don't highly recommend this brand, it doesn't really clean strong stains like crest and it could be bad for your health , I don't trust it..." in 1 review
  • "It really helps with sensitivity but it also felt as if it did a good job with cleaning." in 1 review
Marlen C.
Inglewood, CA
I often have a hard time eating certain things because of the sensitivity of my teeth but thus toothpaste helps my teeth feel protected and help me eat better. I always buy this toothpaste and I would recommend for people with the same issue
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
I have an enamel deficiency where most extreme temperature items used to hurt my teeth. Enamel health has actually helped alleviate the pain. This tube of paste was a first time buy for me, but I will be a repeat user!
Trista O.
I have receding gum issues and sensitive teeth. I found this toothpaste a few months ago and I'm. It sure I'll ever use anything else. I love how gentle it is on my gums and teeth and how clean and fresh my teeth and mouth feel after using. My sensitivity is not nearly as severe either. Great buy!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
I eat a lot of citrus, which leaves my enamel weak and my teeth incredibly sensitive. Limes are my favorite fruit but there was a period in my life where I couldn't eat them due to the damage they did to my teeth. I finally found this and it's helped a lot. I can now eat limes happily again.
Leisha W.
Mesa
I was having some major issues with sensitivity with my teeth. It was extremely painful and I was desperate for some relief. I was so please when I found this product. I haven't had any issues since I started using it! It's got a great minty flavor too, so you don't have to compromise on freshness while seeking out sensitivity relief. I would highly recommend this product.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give this toothpaste five stars because my teeth are sensitive so it's really hard to eat cold stuff or drink cold stuff and it's the same way with hot. So when I finally started using this toothpaste I noticed that my sensitivity was less severe and I can actually enjoy hot cocoa and smoothies without having pain. I brush my teeth twice a day and I've noticed that my teeth have been smoother they feel clean and my enamel is starting to become whiter which I didn't know the tooth paste does. So far I'm very satisfied with this toothpaste and I think I'm going to continue using it until I feel like my sensitivity is coming back. Right now after the results I'm getting I definitely recommend this toothpaste for sensitive teeth people like me.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently started using this toothpaste. It is a little more expensive than most, but it has a ton of added benefits! Not only does it prevent cavities, but it also whitens your teeth and help keep your enamel strong! This is so important because of all the acidic coffee I drink. I could honestly see a slight difference in the color of my teeth (I would have liked to see more, but it is only a toothpaste). I also love how this makes my teeth feel extra smooth and clean after using! I would recommend this versatile product to just about anyone who wants to eliminate a product or two!
Holly M.
covington ky
I received this toothpaste as a gift it claims that it sensitivity relief and I have used it two times the taste is not a normal toothpaste minty taste it’s like a bland weird taste but it is sensitive it does work with sensitivity so it doesn’t meet my expectations and I am satisfied with this product in overall I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth
Christy W.
I am a dental hygienist and I recommend this toothpaste a lot. It has calcium in it which the tooth needs for strength and also for proper fluoride uptake. You need 6x the calcium in a tooth for fluoride to bind to it. So, this toothpaste rocks! It helps smooth enamel as well and is so great. The taste isn’t too overpowering and I absolutely love it. Dental hygienist approved!! Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™SENSITIVITY RELIEF Toothpaste Fresh Mint
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was having a sensitivity problem when I was brushing. My dentist recommended a sensitive toothpaste so I tried this. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive teeth. Thus is gentle on the teeth but strong enough to feel like your mouth is clean. You can find this virtually everywhere. It runs around $3.00.
Try it! You will feel a big difference.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
How many times do you brush your teeth?
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Did you like this product?